Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

Taburet uk and ireland roads

4 minutes ago, urthgental said:

And taburet is well known since many many years for payware packages of all kind - 300 products in simmarket, that says it all. https://secure.simmarket.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Taburet

I really hoped that this kind of market was yesterday…

Yes..the guy is getting paid lol!

But that is what we call a free market.  You don't have to purchase...but that doesn't mean the product is word not allowed.  🙂

1 minute ago, urthgental said:

Maybe I can buy UK clouds somewhere…

If the clouds in UK sucked...I just might. 

Good thing they don't lol!

1 hour ago, saifs said:

Save your money boys and girls. These packs are not worth it. Have uninstalled UK/Ireland and Germany. 

Apart from the huge fps hit and stutters that it causes (even with a 3090), the roads in Germany look like bright white ribbons and even though some areas in the UK look nice (Ireland looks quite good), overall, it's quite horrible. 

I have a 2080ti and have not suffered any fps drop or extra stutters.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

1 hour ago, GSalden said:

Imagine having to buy these Addons for each country .

Then you add rivers and shores.

You can do the math yourselves….

I am sure that Asobo will solve this in time

A very strange way of looking at an addon.  I don't buy EVERY add on aircraft, EVERY addon airport or EVERY addon mesh.  Same for this road addon, I have purchased two of them for the areas I fly in the most.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Dear oh dear, another add on praying on a developing SIM.

save your money for something else, give Asobo time to improve areas like roads, trees, sunken boats lawn height in posh neighbourhoods etc

• Like 2

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

15 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

A very strange way of looking at an addon.  I don't buy EVERY add on aircraft, EVERY addon airport or EVERY addon mesh.  Same for this road addon, I have purchased two of them for the areas I fly in the most.

Almost every simmer has addons..whether it is peripherals, scenery, planes, plug ins, etc.  And some spend thousands on subscriptions for flight data.

To each his own.  But just don't get why folks on here at times want to tell you what you should buy regardless of whether the product is in their opinion (often times folks give opinion and have not even tried the product) a good product....

47 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I have a 2080ti and have not suffered any fps drop or extra stutters.

I only fly in vr with the G2 with almost everything on ultra. Maybe this add on just tips it over performance wise.

I really do want to like it, which is why I bought UK/Ireland and Germany , but you have to admit, Germany does look really bad with it with those white ribbons for roads. Especially the overpasses and bridges which stand out in stark contrast against the road textures in this mod. 

Fly out of Manchester Barton and the highway is plain grey. As are the internal roads. Just horrible. Ireland is not that bad to look at actually but this is definitely not one of those 'must have' add ons. Not even a 'good to have' one. This is only my opinion of course. 

New found respect for the default green ortho roads. 

Edited by saifs

I want trash bins next outside houses and flowers in the gardens…

No addon that delivers this per country … per city ? ?

🤠

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

1 hour ago, Dominique_K said:

Never heard of it, any official reference from the MSFS team ? 

Jorg talks about it back  in one of the dev QA.

1 hour ago, hanhamreds said:

save your money for something else, give Asobo time to improve areas like roads, trees, sunken boats lawn height in posh neighbourhoods etc

Thank goodness you turned up in a thread concerning a road addon.  You made me realise there are already aircraft, mesh, airports and weather in MSFS.  I've been wasting my money on addons for a year, not realising I could just wait for MS/Asobo to improve things.  Got any advice on pensions as I really don't want to waste my money there either?

6 hours ago, hanhamreds said:

Just curious…how much did you pay for all those “add ons” you have in your spec list so you could fly a simulator..i.e. not real plane?

The OP was a simple question about a $10 add on that has turned in to a financial analysis thread...just glad you are offering the financial analysis for free..😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cyrex1984 said:

Jorg talks about it back  in one of the dev QA.

Oh then ... 🤣

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I've purchased a small number of Taburet add-ons for FSX and P3D ... they were not bad but  better and cheaper add-ons with the same targets came out eventually. I'm not yet convinced that I should open my wallet.again for him.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

22 hours ago, GSalden said:

Imagine having to buy these Addons for each country . Then you add rivers and shores. You can do the math yourselves…. I am sure that Asobo will solve this in time

I don't need to imagine, we did it with FSX/P3D and it was hell! We had UTX and GE Pro to start with that were regional addons (then Orbx Global and Vector came out which gave world coverage but you still had to buy OpenLC on a sub-continental basis), then there were the FTX regions such as NI, SCO, GB..... then we ended up with TrueEarth which split England into North and South....

Sod all that expense again! I'll put up with grey roads, it's not like I've got time to see the markings showing what lane I should be in if i was driving a road vehicle!

Edited by ckyliu
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

2 hours ago, ckyliu said:

Sod all that expense again! I'll put up with grey roads, it's not like I've got time to read the markings to see what lane I should be in if i was driving a road vehicle!

There speaks the self named Sir Lord Darth Skinflint! 😀

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.