Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

How to Remove Copilot from C152?

For some reason I can no longer remove the copilot in the C152 by simply changing the weight to zero. I have also removed the entry in the aircraft cfg but this also seems not to have worked. Can anyone offer some help with this, thanks.

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

If this is the improvement mod you’re talking about you can press the spkr button on the audio panel to remove the copilot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

28 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

If this is the improvement mod you’re talking about you can press the spkr button on the audio panel to remove the copilot.

Ooo, er, really? Yes, it is the mod, but I had no idea this cojld be achieved. Thanks for this, I'll check it out.  EDIT: Works a treat, thanks.

Edited by Rockliffe
  • Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

There should be an intuitive toggle switch to turn the co-pilot on/off in the settings menu where you select what pilot figure you want. 

Why this wasn't included in the stock game at release is beyond me...

Chris Camp

A co pilot in a C 152.... LOL. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

32 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

The co-pilot is to look after the passengers ... no wait ...

might be an instructor though

1 hour ago, Kilo60 said:

There should be an intuitive toggle switch to turn the co-pilot on/off...

I'm able to turn the female copilot off immediately by just asking her what's her sign.

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Co-pilot, instructor, passenger, sidekick, sorry I used the wrong terminology.

Edited by Rockliffe
  • Like 1

Howard

In the official assets folders there are files for the pilots, you can pick a particular pilot and then delete the corresponding file, always worked for me so far.  Mind you that this deletes that particular pilot from all planes.  

I'm not on my pc so I don't have the path handy unfortunately but you should be able to figure it out when searching/googling for it.

2 hours ago, Stoopy said:

I'm able to turn the female copilot off immediately by just asking her what's her sign.

LMAO!

Chris Camp