Sign in to follow this  
dsmbell

Any update or timeline for GSX?

10 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

There is no GSX in X-Plane or MSFS  so I guess they are fake too. I used it in FSX not impressed unless you wan't to sit on the ground for a while before take off and waste hours. Fake reality. I guess P3D users have nothing else left to hold on to.

I don't know what you are trying to say here but, following your reasoning, why users would bother spending hundreds buying complex airplanes that force them to "waste hours" performing cold and dark startups, programming the fmc with the route, planning for w&b and fuel, when they could just use a default airplane, press CTRL+E to start the engine and go fly in a minute ?

And BTW, I cited exactly all things you are supposed to do while ground services are performing their job which, incidentally, is what's happening in real life. 

Are you really telling me this is a sim and it's not real life ? Really, I wouldn't have guessed it...

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Not really going to respond to this post but like other 3pD. Your are just in for the Money. $$$$

Of course I'm in for the money, THAT IS MY JOB. What do you do for a living ? Do you work for free ?

I'm really shocked by your revelations: first you said we are are all just playing and it's not real, now you revealed I do my daily job for...money. Really ?

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, virtuali said:

Of course I'm in for the money, THAT IS MY JOB. What do you do for a living ? Do you work for free ?

I'm really shocked by your revelations: first, you said we are are all just playing and it's not real, now you revealed I do my daily for for...money. Really ?

Touche?

18 minutes ago, virtuali said:

I don't know what you are trying to say here but, following your reasoning, why users would bother spending hundreds buying complex airplanes that force them to "waste hours" performing cold and dark startups, programming the fmc with the route, planning for w&b and fuel, when they could just use a default airplane, press CTRL+E to start the engine and go fly in a minute ?

And BTW, I cited exactly all things you are supposed to do while ground services are performing their job which, incidentally, is what's happening in real life. 

Are you really telling me this is a sim and it's not real life ? Really, I wouldn't have guessed it...

The vast vast majority of people appreciate your products, and enjoy "fake realism". A $3k PC with $400 in addons is way more convenient than $15k in flight training, 4 years as a CFI, 3 years flying the Metroliner out of Puerto Rico, then hiring on with a regional airline just to experience boarding and pushback "for real".

Looking forward to the next "fake realism" product from FSDreamTeam. My wallet is ready. 😎 

Edited by WestAir
Spelling / organizing
  • Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

5 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Your are just in for the Money. $$$$ and are crying at MS and Asobo doors.

I'm in general very glad to see new members for our flightsim community. Disadvantage is, that a long time member would never have said something like this, as FSDreamteam is one of the developers which work years and years charging no money for countless updates. And if so, the price is very moderate.

But let some years go by, he will also get a bit knowledge of the community and will appreaciate such passionate developers and won't be rude any more. Hopefully.

• Like 4

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 minutes ago, guenseli said:

12 minutes ago, virtuali said:

Failed to understand <sarcasm> ?

What is you next project.  P3D 6.0?

Edited by jbdbow1970

Dude, give it a rest, lol. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

35 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

There is no GSX in X-Plane or MSFS  so I guess they are fake too. I used it in FSX not impressed unless you wan't to sit on the ground for a while before take off and waste hours. Fake reality. I guess P3D users have nothing else left to hold on to.

What nonsense are you on about. 

It may not be for you but for those that appreciate realism and do a pre-flight it certainly adds to the overall immersion and environment.  Your comments towards one of the longest standing contributors and developers of the past 15 years in flight simulation are outright petulant and absolutely misplaced and out of line.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

1 minute ago, jbdbow1970 said:

What is you next project.  P3D 6.0?

GSX for MSFS, as we confirmed multiple times and, if P3D 6.0 would eventually come up ( which is not obviously up to me to decide ), we'll support it too.

What is the problem, really ?

42 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Not really going to respond to this post but like other 3pD. Your are just in for the Money. $$$$ and are crying at MS and Asobo doors.

Edited by psolk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Umberto, any chance for 2021 roll out or are you still waiting on Asobo to get their "stuff" together?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

How did these kids get in here?

• Like 2

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hi Virtuali,

Ant chance to get LSGG for MSFS in the future?

Keep up the good work,

Pierre

Hi, I started this topic just wanting an update on an addon that will be a day 1 purchase for me and probably many others. How has this and gone the same way as so many other topics on here - people just ranting for no real purpose.

• Like 4