Sign in to follow this  
chickster25

World Updates Available But Cannot DL

Hi all,

I have logged into the Content Manager this morning and there were 8 updates to install. I have managed to install the 3 that are not World updates, but the ones that are World Updates are not loading.

They appear to reach a certain point of downloading and then get stuck, so the download is constantly caught in a loop.

I have restarted the PC and MSFS but cannot seem to get around the issue.

• Like 1

same problem with fresh install on new pc.....

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

I had the problem using wifi to download. When I went direct ethernet it worked. Don't ask me why because I had a good wifi connection.... Worth trying if possible....

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

thanks for sharing

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

it appears to be working in Europe too.....

Menno 

Is this the “hotfix” or something else? I did update each of the World areas after SU6.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Any downloads from the server (Marketplace or otherwise) were messed up. I can't tell if the Marketplace is fixed because I've got 100+gb download until I can play again but the download/install servers seem to be fixed atm.

• Like 1