Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Rate your add-ons

Guest bjablonka

What are your top 4 add-ons (aircraft, scenery, utilities etc) for FSX? Mine are:Wilco Legacy, SIAI Marchetti, Eaglesoft Cirrus, CLS Airbus collection. I think it would be interesting to see if there are any other great add-ons out there which we might have missed.

1. Ultimate Traffic. 2. Megascenery (various),3. Fly Tampa Airports and Flight Scenery (Portland and RI), Aerosofts Frankfurt..whenever they are released4. Aircrafts (too many), PMDG 747, cS727, Eaglesoft Cirrus Dreemfleet Baron, Aerosofts King Air. Real SIAI Marchetti.5. Ultimate Terrain for FSX , And Ground Env Pro for FSX ..whenever they are released.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Realair SIAI MarchettiFS Genesis Landclass and MeshRadar ContactFs Economy or Cargo pilot depending on mood.Ian.

- FS Genesis Landclass/Mesh- Carenado aircraft- Eaglesoft Cirrus SR-22- Bruce Williams' Book "Microsoft Flight Simulator as a Training Aid"- Active Sky v6.5

Ultimate Terrain Ported (Provided a much needed waterways improvement in Canada)FSGenesis Mesh/landclassAerosoft BeaverMy tweaked Dreamfleet B58 ;) - Does that count, if notJF Traffic (even though you lose the ship traffic, and the tools aren't FSX compliant)Regards'Garett

Guest Challenger604

This is good! Keep posting on this one. I've not purchased anything for Flight Sim as I think everything is just way overpriced. But I would like to see what is most popular as I might break down in the future and purchase something.

Guest rmce

For me Active Sky 6.5 is still the best add on ever.

Guest bjablonka

Thank you for all your replies - very interesting. To Challenger, I did the opposite of what you did, I bought pretty much everything available for FSX:) What a mistake not to check here first (except for one or two add-ons). So everyone, please tell us your recommendations, good or bad (without flaming).

Cloud9 XClass - all of the continents. Without it, FSX isn't even worth looking at.That's the only addon I have rightnow.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

[li]1. CaptainSim B757Despite the fps issues, no working systems and panel bugs, this aircraft really gets me happy. Seriously good model and vc. Real eyecandy aircraft[/li][li]2. Cloud9 Bergen Flesland AirportA small airport with a massive amount of detail. I'm not really a Europe flyer, but this airport turned me to the continent.[/li] [li]3. Aerosoft BudapestNow i'm able to take off from a nice airport. I also want to land at another within the reach of my 757. There it is. Not so happy on the total fps in this case. But a very very nicely done airport![/li][li]4. Cloud9 Xclass Europe/USAAnother very helpful and good looking addon. Makes deserts go bye bye in Eur. Another must have imo.[/li]

Oops. I forgot "MyTraffic X". I almost took it for granted.

My top 5 add-ons outside of DreamFleet's and Eaglesoft's products are:1. Level-D 7672. PMDG's 7443. FeelThere's 7374. Aeroworx's KingAir 3505. FlightZone's KPVD:-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2