Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Rate your add-ons

>>5. Ultimate Terrain for FSX , And Ground Env Pro for FSX>..whenever they are released.>Maybe I've been under a rock, but are those two being worked on?RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest bjablonka

Does anyone know of a good turboprop such as the flight1 ATR 72 for FSX? I miss that plane.

Guest wyoming

- RealAir- JustFlight VFR- Windwardmark lighting- Active Sky 7.0:-

Looking through this list it was intersting to see the Real Air SM 260 continually popping up. It would have to be at the top of my list too. Loud applause for Real Air's efforts.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

I wish!!! That was my favorite FS9 plane, followed by the PIC767 and the Cessna 421C Golden Eagle. If only I had these 3 planes on FSX, I'd be happy!Kerke

The Flight1 C441 is a nice airplane... much smaller, but really nice to fly, and fast.

Bert

The ATR is currently being patched for FSX and will be available as a free update, according to the developer.Shouldn't be too long anymore.Pat

As mentioned above, the Flight1 C441 might keep you happy for a while..Much more recent design than the C421, high resolution panel, etc

Bert

Guest Big Vern

So far as FSX add-ons are concerned (as this is in the FSX forum), only have two:A340-500/600 F-Lite from Just Flight. Not bad but really just an upgraded FS9 version. Has a few bugs mainly the autopilot and some of the advertised views don't work. On the plus side, the sound is very good, lovely whine for spooling the engines up and down from cockpit view as opposed to the modified (and inaccurate) external roar many other add-ons use. Overall, 65%.787 Dreamliner from Abacus/Contact Sales. For an Abacus product this is actually quite good though of course based on a prototype that hasn't actually flown yet how accurate is it really. The FMC is really just a slave to the GPS (as is the A340 above) with no LNAV/VNAV capability. External sound poorly implemented, sounds shrill and indistinct. Overall, 70%.By far my favourite is the old Aerosim Jetliner Classics 2 (DC8, DC10 and L1011) which work very well in FSX. Only issue is that you can't pushback the DC10, for some reason. FSX really enhances the already excellent sound pack included with this often overlooked add-on. Overall, 90%.

Guest jmendes

Hi,Based off of what is available for FSX today:1. FSGenesis North America Terrain/US Landclass2. Beaver X3. FSD Navajo and Seneca V4. Eaglesoft Cirrus and Liberty5. Wilco LegacyWhat I am waiting for:1. Aeroworx Super King Air B2002. PMDG planes for FSX3. Flight1 Beech A364. Reality XP Gauges for FSXI have to admit I've changed the way I fly in FSX, I actually enjoy all the "eye candy" so I now tend to fly GA planes at low altitudes whereas in FS2004 I flow more commercial airliners.~ Jim

Guest MauiHawk

>2. PMDG planes for FSXI was too, but I've been discouraged by what sounds like a very long time before anything except the 747 is released. (I'm more interested in mid-range liners. I think the AirlinerXP A320 has jumped PMDG on my with list, mainly because it sounds like that's close enough that I can allow myself to get a little excited. The VC looks great-- it will be interesting to see how complete the rest of the sim is (and how long it takes them for FSX support after the FS9 version is released).>3. Flight1 Beech A36Have they announced they are working on FSX support? Enought people have praised the RealAir Marchetti that my interest has been piqued in their forthcoming Beech Duke. But I haven't found any kind of indication as to when to expect it.

"Yea, but none of them are for FSX ;)"Your right, I forgot what forum I was on... :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest jmendes

After seeing everybody talk about the SIAI Marchetti, I went to the Web site and ended up purchasing it. Very nice! I will definitely look forward to the Beech Duke!~ Jim