Sign in to follow this  
motishow

A359QTR could not be created

I have searched and i have the A359 with QTR livery insider my ivao_cls folder, but Psxseecontraffic could not be created it. Which will be the problem?

[FLTSIM.19]
title = A359QTR ; Variation name
sim = UTT_A350_900 ;
model = QTR
texture = QTR
ui_manufacturer = ivao
ui_type = A359 ; e.g. 747-400, 172
ui_variation = Qatar Airways (QTR) ; e.g. World Air, IFR Panel
ui_typerole = "Aircraft" ; e.g. Single Engine Prop, Twin Engine Prop, Rotorcraft, etc
atc_parking_types = "GATE" ; "ANY" / "RAMP" / "CARGO" / "MIL_CARGO" / "MIL_COMBAT" / "GATE" / "DOCK"
atc_parking_codes = "" ; Comma separated and may be as small as one character each
cruise_speed = 515.0 ;
icao_airline = "QTR" ; Comma separated and may be as small as one character each
isairtraffic = 1
isuserselectable = 0

spacer.png

thanks

See FAQ #14

There is something wrong with the that model÷livery in your MSFS. I dont know why, it is out of the scope of PSXseeconTraffic.

Cannot be created means that MSFS can't create it.

Edited by kiek

i think that didn't solve the proble, look at the CRJ9 ,

[FLTSIM.5]
title =" CRJ9 "; Variation name
sim = RFSL_CRJ900 ;
model = 
texture = 
ui_manufacturer = ivao
ui_type = CRJ9 ; e.g. 747-400, 172
ui_variation = default; e.g. World Air, IFR Panel
ui_typerole = "Aircraft" ; e.g. Single Engine Prop, Twin Engine Prop, Rotorcraft, etc
atc_parking_types = "GATE" ; "ANY" / "RAMP" / "CARGO" / "MIL_CARGO" / "MIL_COMBAT" / "GATE" / "DOCK"
atc_parking_codes = "" ; Comma separated and may be as small as one character each
cruise_speed = 477.0 ;
icao_airline = "" ; Comma separated and may be as small as one character each
isairtraffic = 1
isuserselectable = 0

And  PSX said that could not be created CRJ9

I am still trying to work these issues out myself.

They go a lot deeper than just the aircraft.cfg.

Not only does the cfg need to be correct, you also need to make sure the texture.cfg and model.cfg are correct too, you need to make sure they point correctly to the base configuration.

I am struggling myself with this as i am not sure how the community folder ties in with the official/onestore folder.

So in the model.cfg you may have

interior-../../Flybywire_A320_Neo/Model?A320_Neo_interior.xml

well this file/folder will need to exist and defined correctly in here but my issue is figuring out what happens if the aircraft (Base folders) are in the community folder or official/onestore folder.

I hope this may help a bit, any updates throw them back this way so we can all learn.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi @kiek,

I have found the same as the users above. It appears that any livery that does not have " " (quotes) around the title in aircraft.cfg is not able to load in PSXT.

Is this something you would perhaps be able to fix with an update? I am not sure how easy/hard it is to do, but there are some massive AI packs out there and it would be countless days of work to individually update each livery in each aircraft.cfg to add quotes to its title.

For reference, this errors in PSXT:

title = A320 AXM  

Whereas this works:

title = "A320 AXM  " 

Edited by brampower

2 hours ago, brampower said:

Is this something you would perhaps be able to fix with an update? I am not sure how easy/hard it is to do, but there are some massive AI packs out there and it would be countless days of work to individually update each livery in each aircraft.cfg to add quotes to its title.

The problem is not PSXseconTraffic, it also recognizes titles without quotes, as you can read in the PSXseconTrafficTools manual (section 4.3.2) and formerly in the AILGenerator Manual.

The problem lies in MSFS, it does not accept a [fltsim.x] section with values without quotes.

Microsoft/Asobo has changed the standard that was in use in FSX andf P3D, I don't know why. But AI pack creators have to comply. I cannot do anyting about it

10 hours ago, kiek said:

The problem is not PSXseconTraffic, it also recognizes titles without quotes, as you can read in the PSXseconTrafficTools manual (section 4.3.2) and formerly in the AILGenerator Manual.

The problem lies in MSFS, it does not accept a [fltsim.x] section with values without quotes.

Microsoft/Asobo has changed the standard that was in use in FSX andf P3D, I don't know why. But AI pack creators have to comply. I cannot do anyting about it

Completely understand. Thank you for the explanation! I figured it was worth a shot to see if this was something you could try to work around, but if it's up to the AI Pack creators then so be it! I will try to create a small python script that automates the renaming for every aircraft in my AI Pack!

On 10/9/2021 at 10:27 AM, brampower said:

Hi @kiek,

I have found the same as the users above. It appears that any livery that does not have " " (quotes) around the title in aircraft.cfg is not able to load in PSXT.

For reference, this errors in PSXT:

title = A320 AXM  

Whereas this works:

title = "A320 AXM  " 

That doesn’t work , tested in A359, ATR , MD11 and DC10 models and doesn’t work