Sign in to follow this  
Ixoye

ESSB Stockholm Bromma Airport released

thx. hope marcus finds some time now to fix the offset ILS at his otherwise great gotenburg airport.

https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/207790-esgg-ils-offset-since-su4/?do=findComment&comment=1777370

his stockholm scenery (and the video) looks great though

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

51 minutes ago, DAD said:

thx. hope marcus finds some time now to fix the offset ILS at his otherwise great gotenburg airport.

https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/207790-esgg-ils-offset-since-su4/?do=findComment&comment=1777370

his stockholm scenery (and the video) looks great though

He is aware of the ILS problem and has said he will update his airports now that the ESSB is being released.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I know. that's why I copied his very own post. anyway, just got ESSB and will do my first flight now into ESSB 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

ESSB looks fantastic, with cranes and all the surrounding buildings.

Stockholm looks great especially Gamla Stan, Djurgården, Stadshuset etc.

However I was having problems with a lot of buildings, probably not part of Bromma scenery, not showing up. I deleted my rolling cache and it got better, but still some buildings are missing. Photogrametry is on.

I will try again later, it may be server related.

I highly recommend the ESSB addition, great job!

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

10 minutes ago, 177B said:

However I was having problems with a lot of buildings, probably not part of Bromma scenery, not showing up. I deleted my rolling cache and it got better, but still some buildings are missing. Photogrametry is on.

I will try again later, it may be server related.

I didn't find time to visit ESSB myself, but look at the ORBX forum, they're investigating, but it's not server-related.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

29 minutes ago, pmb said:

I didn't find time to visit ESSB myself, but look at the ORBX forum, they're investigating, but it's not server-related.

Kind regards, Michael

Thanks seems the solution is to disable "procedural buildings" for nordic country's in content mgr..

I will try this next time I am on the sim. This seems to happen in more places than Stockholm, so it may be something ASOBO will fix at some point. ORBX is aware and will be talking to ASOBO abut this issue according to Marcus.

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

I'll be doing a LIVE review on Twitch tonight around ~8:30pm EDT  | ~00:30z. Happy to help answer any questions or showcase anything you might want to see. 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case