Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Hotfix 1.19.9.0 is now live!

If the update doesn't show up in the updates I just go over to installed apps and click on msfs to open it up (where the green play button is).  Shortly after, the update starts.  

I know Tree LOD fix isn't in the hotfix notes, does that mean it's still broken?

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Update works fine, Shop-Klick-Update-MSFS-Start-Update-now Content-finishd.👍

Where glad, my Sim where running that fine.🤔

Fingers cross for next flight.🤞

I will report 👨‍🏫

Stephan from Germany

My System

4 minutes ago, John Fields said:

Wow!

Finally!

Let everyone know what step finally worked for you.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

3 minutes ago, John Fields said:

Oh, no... ! Now... ERROR!

It sounds that you got a bigger problem🤪

• Like 1

Stephan from Germany

My System

4 minutes ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

I didn't need to have XBOX app open, it gets loaded when the XBOX services start (I think, pretty sure on my setup anyway):

spacer.png

From TaskMgr:

spacer.png

XBOX app is installed from the MS Store.  MS Store is also where Gaming Services gets updated.  The progression of dependent updates is MS Store --> XBOX Gaming Services -- XBOX App -- MSFS.

At least that's what works for me.

Cheers, Rob.

For World Update 6, the X-Box app wasn't installed for a lot of people.  It wasn't installed for me either and I never needed to install the X-Box app before.  But starting with World Update 6, to get the update, a lot of people like me needed to install the X-Box app.  For me to get the update in World Update 6, I had to manually run the X-Box app (as did a lot of other people).

You can search the threads posted shortly after World Update 6.  This was a widepsread problem for many people.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

13 minutes ago, Republic3D said:

What does this mean?

Booting the 1.19.8.0 client without updating to 1.19.9.0 first would trigger a 5,85KB update, which only updated the two new discovery flights. However it seems to ask the user to head to the Microsoft Store now, so I will remove this notice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bunchy said:

It was more stable for me but I still was getting CTD's in the CJ4. Every other aircraft was fine including experimental FBWA320.

My community folder only has navigraph data, CJ4 and FBWA320 in it.

I really hope the CJ4 stops CTDing with this hotfix.

Stu

Very first flight and I got a CTD after about 10 minutes in the air...sigh!!!

i9-11900k@5.1ghz | MSI Rtx3080ti 12gb | 32gb DDR4 Ram 3600mhz | 1Tb M.2 SSD | 4K LG C1 48" TV | Asus Tuf Gaming VG27AQ 27"  | Corsair iCUE H100i  Liquid Cooler |

5 minutes ago, sal9000 said:

It sounds that you got a bigger problem🤪

Yes,

The update was installed on another directory!

And now I can't start MSFS.

What I am going to do?

1 hour ago, John Fields said:

Nothing yet.

I've updated xbox.app, but nothing happens...

When I start MSFS it says that there's is an update in Microsoft Store.

I go to Microsoft Store and there's nothing!

Same here.  No matter what I do, can't get the update.

These update threads just kill me.  I don’t know how so many people can have so much trouble.  If the update doesn’t work step back and take a break.  I’m sure the servers are overloaded.

• Like 2

Matt Wilson