Sign in to follow this  
atkin

iFLY PFD and Nav display

Hi, The PFD and Nav gauges only partly display in the iFly 747. I downloaded the panel from Avsim perhaps there is a file corruption. My Fsuipc is the latest version 3.7.3.There is a suggestion that an earlier might work .I tried 3.7.2 no luck. Any ideas, Regards, Atkin.

Does the ifly 747 work/install for FSX? I have it installed for FS9, but would like to be able to use it in FSX.Thanks,jim

Sorry don't know have not got FSX . I downloaded the iFLY 747 Version 1 from flightsim.com and all is ok. Atkin.

Guest daveweb

Hi Atkin,How did you go with the ND display issues with iFly?I have just downloaded the software and I have no display on ND, EICAS and FMC. I have tried brightness knobs and nothing seems to be working. I have APU running or power on ISLN with engines going.Any ideas?Thanks David

Hi, This was been over a year ago .I don't use the panel now it has a lot of bugs. Try loading panel with everything running perhaps it is something you have missed in preflight check. Check battery switch on,check IRS selectors in the overhead Off then Nav this can be a problem it takes 10 mins to activate. Push L on the keyboard to activate lights on and off . Check you have the 2 service packs and Fsuipc is up to date. The panel is a challenge . Hope this helps. Regards, Atkin

No problem here for whatever that might be worth.You state: "Sorry don't know have not got FSX", yet your post is on the FSX forum. Are you trying to implement the bird in FS9 or FSX? If this old memory serves me correctly, there are two different versions for FS9 and FSX. Be sure you have the correct one for the FS version you are using. I have both. They are complex and require a bit of a learning curve, but I love them. The only thing I have not quite mastered are SID and STAR entries by their format, so simply enter them manually.Good luck:RTH