Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

I have 1.19.9.0 installed but.........

i've been away from FS 2020 for a8 months or so. I have installed all the updates and hot fixes. I choose a flight, everthing goes good till the blue line starts moving along the bottom, it gets all the way to the end, like its done loading and nothing happens. I still get the tips across the bottom of the screen, Is it still loading my upgrades/updates?

7 minutes ago, Dutch1 said:

i've been away from FS 2020 for a8 months or so. I have installed all the updates and hot fixes. I choose a flight, everthing goes good till the blue line starts moving along the bottom, it gets all the way to the end, like its done loading and nothing happens. I still get the tips across the bottom of the screen, Is it still loading my upgrades/updates?

How long did you wait?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just now, Dutch1 said:

Well its been 2 hours now 😞

Do you have any addons installed. I ran into this with the pushback app until it was fixed. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 minutes ago, Dutch1 said:

No pushback app installed. I left it sit all night and it never moved.

Have you tried logging out and back in to xBox and or the MS Store app?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

have you tried it with nothing in the community folder?

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

"have you tried it with nothing in the community folder?" That's it Brandon, I took out what was in the community folder and it worked. This is what was in the filder, ....A32NX, Tooltips-See through,navigraph-navdata,Tree Distance draw fix, and  workingtitle-aircraft-cj4

27 minutes ago, Dutch1 said:

"have you tried it with nothing in the community folder?" That's it Brandon, I took out what was in the community folder and it worked. This is what was in the filder, ....A32NX, Tooltips-See through,navigraph-navdata,Tree Distance draw fix, and  workingtitle-aircraft-cj4

You can try to put them back in, one at a time.. or search the forums for the culprit.  My guess is that the CJ4 is going to be OK.

Bert

Just update the mods before putting them back.

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Thanks guys, So far CJ4 is good, now to catch up to where i left off with the CJ4...over to Discord forums i go

Find which item in community is causing the problem. You don't have to do it one at a time, put half of them back into community which will eliminate half of them as being the culprit. Then half of the half etc. You could check 32 items in community with just 5 trials this way (because 2 to the 5th power is 32).

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.