Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

Attention Moderators......

Guest Nascar_Perry

I would like to know WHY MY POST was removed when this post was NOT an attempt to flame FSX or start a bash war about FSX, but a post to find out What my FSX was doing.Give me a good reason why it was removed. Because as far as I can see, there is none. It was kept within the guidelines of Avsim's posting guidelines, and was an attempt to find out if someone has corrected this issue already.It's great to know that you can delete a valid post without so much as informing me rather then allow someone to offer support on the problem.... that is what the idea of a forum is about, to share ideas, thoughts, solutions to problems and so on.If I sound abit harsh right now, that is because I am on edge after just fighting with a printer, that just got thrown out. But as far as this issue is concerned right now, I am abit upset by it as I find it was uncalled for

Take a deep breath (printer problems we all can relate to). :)"It was kept within the guidelines of Avsim's posting guidelines, and was an attempt to find out if someone has corrected this issue already."Actually, you did. Your images that were posted with the message exceeded our allowable limits. But, me bad, I fat fingered the message from work, and instead of editing the durn thing and removing the images, I deleted it. So, two wrongs; yours and mine. But the message is the same. Check our policies on images.

Guest CaptGord

Hey Tom,I wonder if it is possible to get a keyboard with oversized keys like the telephones you can get for people with sight problems? Might just help with those "fat finger" situations! ;-) LOLCheers from sub-zero Newfoundland!Gord NoseworthySt. John's, NLCanada

Guest victorwest

>Hey Tom,>>I wonder if it is possible to get a keyboard with oversized>keys like the telephones you can get for people with sight>problems? Might just help with those "fat finger" situations!>;-) LOL>>Cheers from sub-zero Newfoundland!>>Gord Noseworthy>St. John's, NL>CanadaI would suggest a diet or fewer burgers. :-lol

>>Hey Tom,>>>>I wonder if it is possible to get a keyboard with oversized>>keys like the telephones you can get for people with sight>>problems? Might just help with those "fat finger">situations!>>;-) LOL>>>>Cheers from sub-zero Newfoundland!>>>>Gord Noseworthy>>St. John's, NL>>Canada>>I would suggest a diet or fewer burgers. :-lol To paraphrase a bit:It's not nice to mess with Father Tom! ( Clap of thunder - bolt of lightning)Be afraid - be very afraid!:-lolVisit the Virtual Pilot's Centerwww.flightadventures.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Proud SupporterRadar Contact Supporter: http://www.jdtllc.com/

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Guest Nascar_Perry

Thank you for the clear up Tom, My Bad the other day,It was a HP 1300PSC Printer, Scanner, etc with Removable Media slots that went bye bye.... after it decided it wanted to be fed... eating 4 pages at a time and jamming for the last time. lolI will repost the Topic and Link to the pictures at a different location to save bandwidth.

Location of the file has nothing to do with it. Please keep the image at 1024 x X regardless of where you place it. And, I do understand the problems with the printer (and my computer, my wife's computer, her printer, my printer, her WIFI card and settings, etc. etc. Sometimes you just want to shoot the durn things).

Guest Nascar_Perry

lol, Just group them all together in one nice big pile, take out the 10 gauge, and load her up.lol

Guest Nascar_Perry

by the way Tom, what area of the Avsim Forums would I post a a message to the members here about the creation of a new Repainters Support Forum that is for Repainters, new, pros and more. (This is the one that I sent you a PM about a while back)Thanks for the information

>by the way Tom, what area of the Avsim Forums would I post a>a message to the members here about the creation of a new>Repainters Support Forum that is for Repainters, new, pros and>more. (This is the one that I sent you a PM about a while>back)>>>Thanks for the informationCheck this outhttp://www.simmerspaintshop.com/Regards, MichaelKDFWNot anti FS9, just pro FSX!

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Nascar_Perry

Looks neat, but this is a forum that I have created to try and give as much help as possible to those that are new to repainting and so on,I would be interested if ever approached for the two sites to link to eachother and recommend support to eachother.Keep in mind this is a brand new forum, so not much happening yethttp://liveriesmore.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Understood, but simmers paintshop has an extensive forum and lots of other info for people starting out in repainting, I figured you hadn't seen it which is why I posted the link, but understand now you want to start your own, my bad.There is also a repainters forum here at AVSIM. Any info on repainting for FSX would appracieted there or at Simmers paintshop since it is more challenging than FS9 repainting.Regards, MichaelKDFWNot anti FS9, just pro FSX!

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Nascar_Perry

You're telling me it's more challenging. lolFiguring out how the DXT1 works versus the DXT3 and 32bit BMPsThis new forum also offers specific repainting support for various payware aircraft like Captain Sim who does not offer painting support on there forums, would now direct people to this forum.