Sign in to follow this  
Michael123

MSFS Tailstrike LIME no parked aircraft visible

Hello,

PSX shows 12 parked aircraft in MSFS Tailstrike LIME, but in sim no parked aircraft is visible (except sometimes one aircraft at a certain ramp). Airport file was generated before and also parking learning is working. In littlenavmap the parked aircrafts are shown.

What could be thre reason?

Thank you and Regards,

Michael

Hi,

Strange. If LittleNavMap shows the parked aircraft it means that PSXT_MSFS has created the aircraft ( and their info is available in SimConnect)

If you have not got any "cannot be created" messages in your Log.txt I would think they are visible in MSFS...

?

Nico

Everything is loaded normaly and no errors in log-File. PSX also shows 12 parked aircrafts. Interesting is that one aircraft is always shown: Ernest A319. I use the IVAO models.

I changed the updated parking file with some more Ernest A319 ==> on every gate I changed I see now Ernest A319.

For me it looks like, that there is a exclude function used at the airport for a property, which the Ernest A319 doesn't have.

It could be thinkable it has something to do with the tree fix of Tailstrike, but as I rembember I had the problem already before this tree fix.

All other airports work normally.

Thank you und Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael123

Ok I have found others with issues after WU6 or SU5, that IVAO models invisible. Interestingly I didn't notice that at other airports. Most probably this is the issue.

Regards,

Michael

do you have the isue of no taxing airplanes? i am using IVAO planes too 

Edited by motishow

1 hour ago, motishow said:

do you have the isue of no taking airplanes? i am using IVAO planes too 

"taking" ?

Do you mean taxiing or taking off?

3 minutes ago, kiek said:

"taking" ?

Do you mean taxiing or taking off?

taxiing kiek, there isn't aircrafts taxiing at airports