Sign in to follow this  
Guest bjablonka

Contact Sky Simulations

Guest bjablonka

Has anybody been able to contact Sky Sim and get an answer back from them? I left them 4 emails to get a key reset after a failed patch upgrade, but I have not heard back from them. This happened over the last 2-3 weeks. I purchased the MD 11 from Sim market, Sky sim is the developer.

The lack of support is the reason I have not gotten this aircraft.Helmut

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Guest bjablonka

I finally got a hold of them by directly contacting one of their reps in one of the forums. I never got an answer back from their support address. What a pain!

Guest panda234

That's too bad. I was thinking of getting this.Bill

Guest stevehow

Hii had an install problem..probably me..they replied very quickly..don't be put off..it is a very good aircraft..framerates in the VC are really good,level of detail is also really good.and it's still a work in progress, as the recent 1.1 patch has shown. try it you won't be disappointed steve

"framerates in the VC are really good"What??? :-hmmm Everything else you said is correct but the VC performance is horrible...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest bjablonka

I don't think it is a bad plane now after the patch. I just wish developers would provide some level of customer service, it is part of what you buy.

Guest ksporry

I concur. I would be put off by lack of service. However, if someone would not reply to my messages I would email them one more time and include a reference to the purchase act of '97 (I think it's 97, but you an look that up). I would also tel them I expect a response with a solution by a certain date. Once the date has passed I would send them a reminder 3 times per day every single day until I got a respons. In the mean time I would try to obtain a telephone number. If unable to reach them for a week I would try to obtain an address and send them a polite letter that if I do not hear from them within 5 working days I will take legal action.Anyway, I found it is a trend. More and more companies seem to be getting rid of customr support to save a few penies. Too bad that it will also save them a few customers... or A LOT of customers in the long run...Personally I don't mind paying a little extra when I get good customer service. As an example, I tend to buy my stereo equipment with a shop called Sevenoaks Sound and Vision (UK). They have always helped me tremendously, even when I wasn't buying anything. They are consistent and stick to their story. However, expensive doesn't mean good service. I once asked why a particular stereo shop (ratcliffe in Bristol, now gone bust) charged prices ABOVE RRP(!!!). They answered because they provide service. Well, I once bought from them a DVD player what appeared a good deal at the time, only to find out that it wasn't. I lost my money, and they lost their business.As for some items. If I can't get service for a particular item anywhere, I just go for the cheapest suplier, and if they give me hasstle, I just sen dthem reminders of purchase acts, and in one extreme case I had to have a lawyer write them (which works by the way, as long as you have your facts straight).

Guest stevehow

HIshould have added...on my computer framerates in the VC are really good:) :) steve

Hello ,just want to say " am not a that kind off VC flyer "but the Frame Rate in VC is very fine for me , Too.And i am not using a "POWER RIG"Just for clearing this on......cheerspmpilot