Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Zibo 3.50 is out

Hi Everybody,

For those waiting... Zibo 3.50 is now out!

• Like 3

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

And here is the link (useful to save searching for it!)

https://ziboupdater.net/getzibo/

• Like 3

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Man, do I miss the Zibo, I might re-install XP just to fly it.

• Like 2

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

2 hours ago, CarlosF said:

Man, do I miss the Zibo, I might re-install XP just to fly it.

I was missing a FLIGHT SIMULATOR, so, I reinstalled XP11, the Toliss and a couple of choppers, and now that beautiful cloud shaders plugin to enhance my experience... nd the Superb Zibo 738x !!!

All so simple, clean... CTD-free...

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 7

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Wow 3.50 adds numerous holds logic which only the top tier payware aircraft simulate.  Zibo never fails to impress.

- add optional VNAV descent wakeup idle speed
- new code for Hold pattern (include all entry hold patterns - Direct inside, Direct ouside, Tear drop, Parallel)
- add support World Hold database
- fixed bugs (entry Hold when Hold fix is not in route, lighting, Legs page, Hold page, LNAV, predicted speeds...)
- corrected textures for overhead panel (thanks to @JBrik)

• Like 1

Ryan

Hi,

This is one amazing free aircraft!  

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Zibo updater can't update this. I have to do fresh install.  What is the process to preserve view bindings, preference, etc from the old version?

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

Gave it a go in a short slot available last night for simming, and WOW!

It's really a Masterpiece ! 

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

3 hours ago, Sims Smith said:

What is the process to preserve view bindings, preference, etc from the old version?

I think this is covered in the 'Zibo Install Guide' ( by Skymatix ), Its posted in the Zibo forum.

regards bob

12 hours ago, Sims Smith said:

Zibo updater can't update this. I have to do fresh install.  What is the process to preserve view bindings, preference, etc from the old version?

Hi,

I believe you'll find the files you're looking for in Xplane's OUTPUT/PREFERENCES sub directory, the three files are called b738x.cfg, b738_hw.cfg, b738_status.dat. Any stored camera views can be found in the b738_prefs.txt.  Make sure you backup the originals just in case!

Hope this helps

• Like 2

16 hours ago, jcomm said:

Gave it a go in a short slot available last night for simming, and WOW!

It's really a Masterpiece ! 

In many ways it is a better and more immersive sim than payware 737's. For one example it has a fully modeled multi mode receiver (MMR) to perform GLS approaches. Also it has a fully working IAN system.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Greazer said:

In many ways it is a better and more immersive sim than payware 737's. For one example it has a fully modeled multi mode receiver (MMR) to perform GLS approaches. Also it has a fully working IAN system.

Details that I really still have to explore but are usually unthinkable in a freeware addon ....

Main Simulation Rig:

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

Details that I really still have to explore but are usually unthinkable in a freeware addon ....

With IAN system you can do ILS type of landings for RNAV. On the PFD you get FAC (final approach course) and GP (glide path).

But get this, it can do likewise for other types of approaches. For example a Localizer Only approach, you intercept the LOC as usual and then it calculates the GP glide path for vertical guidance.

To do this you have to enable the IAN system in the tablet.

Take a read of this:

http://www.flaps2approach.com/journal/2015/1/4/integrated-approach-navigation-ian-review-and-procedures.html

Edited by Greazer
  • Like 2

Should it be used with default or experimental FM ?

When I load it with Experimental the tablet shows a kind of warning message ?

Main Simulation Rig:

2 hours ago, jcomm said:

Should it be used with default or experimental FM ?

When I load it with Experimental the tablet shows a kind of warning message ?

The install guide indicates you should untick this.

• Like 1