Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Beechcraft Debonair 35 on Simmarket

Must be built off after the old Debonair the front end seem quite squashed..

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

9 hours ago, Chock said:

Hopefully the developer will fire up Blender, hit Control+A, Group the bits, scale it down a bit and re-upload it. 🤣

Is that something a normal mortal can do for him/herself as it's in the community folder?  I'm on the fence unless or until it's sorted out because now you've pointed it out I will never stop obsessively noticing it!😀

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 1

Well I'm digging this airplane, great performance and the visibility is exceptional out of the front as well as the rear in cockpit in stock camera configuration. Plus it is a really good looking GA aircraft. 

Thanks for this thread, I may have missed this one.  

i9-13900K / DDR5 / 4090

8 hours ago, Chock said:

Great video Chock.  Another thing I've noticed is when you go into the load section the plane by default is fully loaded (cargo, pax).  It climbs out much better when you reduce the load and have just the pilot in the plane.  Another thing is the ground brakes are not as strong as other GA birds in the sim. More care has to be taken when stopping the bird on rollout.  

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Do those trees look a bit small to you?  :unsure:  [Sorry... moving on!]

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

34 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Do those trees look a bit small to you?  :unsure:  [Sorry... moving on!]

They were bigger until my leviathan Beech showed up, I chopped them down with its massively oversized propeller🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

" A little bit over size"..."around 25% to large"

Alan 😀🙂 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I like this plane but now that you pointed it out it does look like a 5 year old is piloting lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Todd2 said:

I like this plane but now that you pointed it out it does look like a 5 year old is piloting lol.

If NeoFly offered Chocolate as a cargo type you could pretend you're an Oompa Loompa and make deliveries for Willy Wonka 

I can't unsee the barn door vertical stabilizer, so hard pass.

Edited by Stoopy
  • Upvote 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

It's been updated he said he fixed the prop blur and the oversizedness

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

I can't unsee the barn door vertical stabilizer, so hard pass.

What's wrong with that? That's what it is like on the real thing. It's smaller on a 36, but that's because the fuselage is longer.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here