Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Beechcraft Debonair 35 on Simmarket

Several flights so far - a very nice aircraft.  Flies well. This plus the G36 modded make a good pairing. Old school 6 pack in the Debonair and modern NXi in the G36.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

57 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Several flights so far - a very nice aircraft.  Flies well. This plus the G36 modded make a good pairing. Old school 6 pack in the Debonair and modern NXi in the G36.

I'm feeling very much the same about the combo of this and the G36 Turbo Mod

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I would be interested in seeing some screenshots of the latest version.

Here you go. Cowling could still do with a tweak, but everything else appears to be sorted out and of course it already flew very well upon release and had a lot of nice features, so it's really rather good now:

CvKXMf2.png

WZ8igF4.png

6E9i7tt.png

0t5wBuM.png

Edited by Chock
  • Like 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I bought it and already adore it...looks very good, flies nicely and it even can hold the centerline upon landing without wildly gyrating from side to side unlike many of my other payware piston singles.

A good purchase!

I just hope some talented repainters will start crafting a bunch of classic schemes for it including some G- registrations and period 1960s-1970s N registrations.

The only things I find possibly off are my rotating beacon isn’t blinking inside of the beacon housing and it seems like the propellor is shifted far to the pilot’s side whilst in the cockpit vs the centerline?

In any case this developer jumps right on updates and once this is perfected I’ll be buying others - would love to see a V tail Bonanza or especially a Piper Comanche if A2A is going to take forever to release theirs.

Steve

• Upvote 1

Really enjoying this one.  Developer updates coming regularly.  My only gripe at this point is the sound, especially with no increase of engine noise with doors/windows ajar. 

also I am having issues with very sensitive pitch trim via my HC alpha.  Anyone else noticing anything along these lines?  

Edited by pobee10

Just taken her up to 10Kft for the first time and she really performs at that height - 150KTAS at 14GPH with those big tanks gives her serious legs

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chock said:

Here you go. Cowling could still do with a tweak, but everything else appears to be sorted out and of course it already flew very well upon release and had a lot of nice features, so it's really rather good now:

Have they fixed the "scaling" or "size of aircraft" issue?  It would appear so based on your screenshots, but I'm not absolutely sure.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 hour ago, Mace said:

Have they fixed the "scaling" or "size of aircraft" issue?  It would appear so based on your screenshots, but I'm not absolutely sure.

Yes it is better 

13 hours ago, Republic DC9 said:

The only things I find possibly off are my rotating beacon isn’t blinking inside of the beacon housing and it seems like the propellor is shifted far to the pilot’s side whilst in the cockpit vs the centerline?

Yes I mentioned this in a previous post (off center prop. Too far to the left).

• Like 1

Just completed another flight.  

Noticed the tax light lights up the ground but is not animated as lit on the nose gear bulb (at least during day-time) 

As stated above, beacon lights and strobes need to be slightly cleaned up to blink in their respective housings

engine sounds when opening doors and windows

prop should shake the aircraft on shutdown

dont think any of these are a huge lift to clean up 

• Like 1

Has been updated to V 1.03 

Changes:
Fixed - Rain passing throught cabin
Fixed - Engine CH temperature
Fixed - Low manifold pressure
Fixed - Left window glass gap
Fixed - Left vent glass gap when open
Fixed - Fuel flow needle Animation
Fixed - ENG RPM needle Animation
Fixed - ICAO type designator
Fixed - Windows flickering when viewed from outside
Fixed - Fuel quantity indicator working when aircraft not powered up
Fixed - Airspeed indicator needle geometry
Fixed - Airspeed indicator white bar range
Fixed - Instrument light bulb in front of airspeed indicator
Fixed - Propeller texture changed
Fixed - Updated documentation
Added - Rotating beacon lights
Added - Panel color option (Grey or Black)
Added - Emergency gear extension (Read Documentation)
Added - Optional aera touchpad
Added - Optional copilot controls
Added - Windshield cover (Read Documentation)

going to fire her up now

Yes, it flies great!

Except my rotating beacons (top and bottom) aren’t very visible, it’s like they’re set to the wrong position.

Otherwise a nice plane, just wish we’d see some repaints for it,

Thanks for the update. The aircraft has improved greatly since the initial release. Only 2 small issues. The bleed through on the top beacon is back. The EGT goes to full deflection and stays there.

Cheers

If you can walk away it's a good landing

48 minutes ago, dissy said:

Thanks for the update. The aircraft has improved greatly since the initial release. Only 2 small issues. The bleed through on the top beacon is back. The EGT goes to full deflection and stays there.

Cheers

Agreed RPMs were not responding when coming back on power.