Sign in to follow this  
Guest unitedpilot36

AVSIM Announces the 2007 Event!

Posted on the front page just now:AVSIM is pleased to announce its 2007 Convention and Exhibtion, which this year we are entitling "The AVSIM Sim Con", short for the AVSIM Simulation Convention! In prior years, the AVSIM Convention was held in September. This year, we are doing something very different. The AVSIM SIM CON will be held starting Friday, Novemember 9th and ending on Sunday, November 11th. Where will it be held, you ask? Seattle! That right, AVSIM is going to Seattle for the 2007 event or more specifically, we are going to Bellevue, Washington, just outside of Seattle. Our venue will be the Bellevue Hilton Hotel, the largest venue that we have ever booked for the AVSIM event.Why Seattle? We are going to leave that to your imagination for the moment. But we can tell you that this year's AVSIM event will be like no previous AVSIM Convention. Commitments from exhibitors are pouring in, and we guarantee that this will be the biggest AVSIM event ever... In fact, the biggest event in flight simulation this year.

Seattle? Ah man, I was hoping either Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, or somewhere near there. Well, here's hoping that the 2008 AVSIM convention is somewhere that i can get to easily.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Let me guess: To coincide with the release of the MS addon pack/DX10 with MSHQ being a stone's throw away? That would be the only thing I can think of to hold something in Seattle at the height of the rainy season. It's a fun town so I will probably be there.________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

Guest SkyDrift

I think that is a reasonable guess :>)

Er, ugh, don't forget Boeing, the Museum of Flight and some other really great things. :)

Hmmm, was going to take that cruise to Alaska this year and it starts in Seattle, hmmmmmmmmm..........Regards, MichaelKDFWNot anti FS9, just pro FSX!

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Talk about being born under a lucky star.Last year it was held 15 minutes from my office, and now I'm working on moving to Seattle sometime this summer and I find this out.That's pretty awesome.

:)We knew that... and don't ask.And, since you will be out there, we will put you to work. :)

Now that I've relocated to Vancouver Island, I guess Seattle is within driving distance... Count me in !

Bert

Guest GA Flyer

I love the new dates Tom. Its a great time of the year for me to travel but also a great time to get low cost travel deals for everyone.

Guest unitedpilot36

Great news! I can go!Seattle is a heck of a lot closer to Boise than Washington DC.:D

Guest unitedpilot36

I should ask, will there be any sort of discounted room rates? Hilton hotels tend to be a little on the pricey side. I might have to find a super 8 nearby.:(