Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

FSD Saratoga....Anybody have?

>FSD charges to much!>>Flight1 and Eaglesoft are more reasonable and have better>aircraft.Cost is relative.Not everybody agrees with your statement/s.Try to not make it sound like your opinion is the definitive one, because it certainly isn't.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest SageWisdom

>FSD charges to much!>>Flight1 and Eaglesoft are more reasonable and have better>aircraft.I agree with Shane. Thats a matter of opinion.Eaglesoft planes are as much or more that the $29 FSD is charging here. $27-$29 is pretty much the going price for quality addons, Flight 1 and Eaglesoft included.As far as the quality goes, thats really subjective. I think theyre all in the same ballpark. But I honestly don't think Eaglesoft has every released anything quite the quality of this new Saratoga and Dreamfleet's new Archer. But again, thats a matter of opinion...not fact.

Guest JimC1702

Thanks a lot to Larry "Pappy" Hickerson for the great re-paint in the Avsim Library today.Jim

Guest lulu

What is the link to this site. I have tried different combos of fsd etc with no luck. ThanksDon

Guest lulu

Thanks. I tried a whole bunch of combos but not that one.Don:-)

HelloI just entered FSD into google and it was the first link at the top of the page.

This is a very nice model. Strange, but the aircraft sound sounds the same as the Commander 115 which is another of my favorite aircrafts. Do we have any real SARATOGA II TC pilots who could comment on the engine sound? I was also impressed by FSD's new web site and the ease of their new downloads. I am now finding them very helpful and cooperative.

Guest UlfB

>This is a very nice model. Strange, but the aircraft sound>sounds the same as the Commander 115 which is another of my>favorite aircrafts. Do we have any real SARATOGA II TC pilots>who could comment on the engine sound? I was also impressed by>FSD's new web site and the ease of their new downloads. I am>now finding them very helpful and cooperative.>>Same engine, Lycoming TIO-540, same sound.Ulf B

Guest JimC1702

>>Are you Jim from FSD?>Nope!Jim

FSX version.Well I got it and don't like it! I use the virtual cockpit when flying ... rarely go to 2D. None of the lighting works correctly in the VC; hence, can't fly at night! The glass units just barely show up.Tried all combinations of MS lighting buttons and FSD lighting buttons, and it's a no go.I really enjoy flying at night, but the Saratoga is useless for me!Why sell a product that doesn't work correctly is beyond my thinking?!I have the Eaglesoft Liberty and the cockpit lighting is awesome.Well that's my 2 cents ... er ... $30.

Guest UlfB

McCrash,Goto FSD support forum and you'll find at least one topic about your lighting issue. And please don't hesitate to post on the FSD forum. I've allways found FSD to provide fast and good support.Ulf B