Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

Kudos to Gunnar D

I just wanted to post my public appreciation to Gunnar D

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I like it also, but i have a problem. Am i missing something here or it isn't possible after installing it to use the mouse wheel to rotate the panel knobs? Because when i do it the view changes and the knobs don't rotate. If there is no way of rotating the knobs with the mouse wheel the program as no use for me, unfortunately.Cheers.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Guest gunnarmd

Hallo,I am pleased that you like my small program. Thanks for your praising words.Hallo Alvega,I have recognized the problem. I will define a key which one must press so that the turn doesn't change the view at the mouse wheel. I still ask a little for patience since I still would like to realize some other things in the next version.Best regards,Gunnar

Hi Gunnar. Thanks for a great program. I am anxiously looking forward to the next revision. I hope it might contain the ability to set the camera views that I wrote to you about. Best regards and Many, many, Thanks, Bob.

Gunnar,Will it also work in FS9? (Guess I should just install it and see if it works)ClutchProject 9 Dragons

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest gunnarmd

Hallo Clutch,no, the program works only with the simconnect.dll in FSX.Best regards,Gunnar

>I have recognized the problem. I will define a key which one>must press so that the turn doesn't change the view at the>mouse wheel. I still ask a little for patience since I still>would like to realize some other things in the next version.It would be nice if it appeared on the Toolbar and allowed one to toggle it on/off at will... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

>Hallo,>>I am pleased that you like my small program. Thanks for your>praising words.>>Hallo Alvega,>>I have recognized the problem. I will define a key which one>must press so that the turn doesn't change the view at the>mouse wheel. I still ask a little for patience since I still>would like to realize some other things in the next version.>>Best regards,>Gunnar>Hi GunnarThanks for your answer and for your great program. Take your time getting it fixed, i'll wait. ;-)Cheers.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Does this mean I can mouse pan towards the threshold on a base leg without taking my other hand off the yoke? (...to hit spacebar) I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the hard work Gunnar.Danny

Gunnar,I did email you, but just to keep it in this thread, if you are working on another version. I did find that the panning and zooming using your program was much more stuttery / jerky than the default FSX panning/zooming. Is this something that you would be able to elivate in the next version?Cheers,Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Guest gunnarmd

Hello,I wanted to inform you only briefly that I just have very loaded Wheelcam 2.4 at Avsim. There is the Readme for everyone who is interested first of all sometimes:http://www.g-daehling.de/readme2_4.txtBest regards,Gunnar

Thank you, sir! I've been waiting for a version that I can turn on and off. Not sure when you added the shift/tab option, but I will be using wheelcam full time again.Wonderful tool!