Sign in to follow this  
Guest ecv737

FS9 Flight Plans in FSX

Guest ecv737

A similar message was posted yesterday about this time. Some how it was taken out (Vaya Ud a saber porque ??). I do not know why it was taken out. I think I followed all the rules and Regulations of the Empire .I just simply would appreciate if some Hobby Paisano Companero could indicate/advise to me, if it is OK to use the flight plans made with the FS9 Planner in the new FSX. I read somewhere that the other route FSX to FS9 is OK but I wonder about the other way around. I would hate to loose all those flighgt plans I made during the life of FS9.Gracias de antemano,Edmundo CardenasCaracas, VenezuelaDell 600 XPS P4 3.8 ghertz 2gigas ram One 500 Gigas HD on raid 1, and one auxiliary 250 Giga HD.I NVIDIA Ge Force 7800 GTX 256 megas on board.=================================================PS : Meanwhile I will just try to avoid getting too overdepressed about the Chosen site of the Convention. For me it is Cheaper to go to Europe (and faster) than to Seattle or there abouts. I recall tha in 2002 I went there to the now deceased Microwings convention.I guess soonest I will have to get a Job in the very well paid Communist Government we now have, in order to save some money to get upthere.I do hope that next year we get something closer like Atlanta, Boston or San Antonio Texas (Convention town USA). I also hope that next year the country will still enjoys the benefits of Internet (Unfortunately we are going the Cuban Way).Already the majority of the press, radio stations and TV are in the hands of the Government which also owns 100% the Telephone and Celular System and also the Electrical Power units, you know what will come next..........

Guest tcable

I use FSBuild with FSX just fine. I manually copy the .pln file into the appropriate FSX directory.Tim

Guest mjtibbs

its fully compatible (FS9 > FSX)Even big flight plans created with EURoute work with absolutley no problems.

>>I guess soonest I will have to get a Job in the very well paid>Communist Government we now have, in order to save some money>to get upthere.>I do hope that next year we get something closer like Atlanta,>Boston or San Antonio Texas (Convention town USA). >If your government ALLOWS you to even fly up here by then. And to think Jimmy Carter is el amigo grande to the anti-freedom government in VZ.I feel bad for you, I hope you have a return to libertad in VZ. I had a roommate in college from Maracaibo.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest ecv737

Rhett:You are right. I hope we can at least fly to the US .....Things here are really bad and getting worst. I have the feeling that we are heading (thanks to Jimmy Carter and some Hollywood Stars...) to a very bloody Civil War African Style.I got my Bs at Iowa (SUI) and my MS Phd at the U Colorado in Boulder. I worked for a while at Shell Oil's Norco Refinery (next to N. Orleans).By the way I take the opportunity to thank my Avsim colleages regarding their advice onmy question about flight plans.Edmundo CardenasCaracas, Venezuela

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg