Sign in to follow this  
coastaldriver

GRUMMAN MALLARD

Rather than hijack other threads on the Grumman Amphibians - Goose, Widgeon and Albatross, thought I would add the Mallards. There are two the Piston Mallard and the Turbine Mallard. Both models were done by Milton Schupe and his team for FSX but they are very good models and work without any problems in P3DV5.2. Both have complete and working VC's and interiors with a number of nice touches for bilge pumps etc. These are available at various sim site libraries but be aware there were a number of updates and HD texture sets done that improve these no end. 

The Piston Mallard

RjbmNEL.jpg

Piston Mallard VC

LxJT9YH.jpg

Turbine Mallard

Pc7lgxM.jpg

12 hours ago, coastaldriver said:

Rather than hijack other threads on the Grumman Amphibians - Goose, Widgeon and Albatross, thought I would add the Mallards. There are two the Piston Mallard and the Turbine Mallard. Both models were done by Milton Schupe and his team for FSX but they are very good models and work without any problems in P3DV5.2. Both have complete and working VC's and interiors with a number of nice touches for bilge pumps etc. These are available at various sim site libraries but be aware there were a number of updates and HD texture sets done that improve these no end. 

The Piston Mallard

RjbmNEL.jpg

Piston Mallard VC

LxJT9YH.jpg

Turbine Mallard

Pc7lgxM.jpg

I do own the piston non-turbo version... do you have any links for the other stuff? (Turbo and HD packs?)

Ah yes I think the the Turbine Mallard was only uploaded to SimOuthouse. Look for  FSX Native/P3D Grumman G-73AT Mallard v1.3.zip in the library there.

There is an extensive thread on it and a few mods here and there.

• Like 1