Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

How to fine tune adf in DC3?

I can't figure out how to fine tune the adf radio in the DC3.Went to help center and I thought there was a tutorial on the DC3 radios.Could not find it.I can click and get it to change freqs but can't find a hotspot to dial in exact freq.Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Guest archtx

click on the red handle to dial the frequency...you'll see a + or -.As you mouse over the handle, it will display the frequency. You can get close by watching the dial as you turn the handle.

Thanks for the response.I spent a lot of time last night trying to figure it out.I get the frequency display when I hold mouse over handle but if I use mouse wheel to inc or dec it just moves handle to the next freq. band.Is the round part of the handle for the freq band and the handle to fine tune?Nothing seems to let me change the displayed freg.Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

If you move mouse over the bottom of the red nob, this should activate a display    "+"   or   "-"    Hope this help.

58 minutes ago, Sacto88 said:

If you move mouse over the bottom of the red nob, this should activate a display    "+"   or   "-"    Hope this help.

Posting in a 15 year old topic??  This is frowned upon! :ph34r:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

If I had a 15 year old answer, I would choose a 15 year old topic to post it into. 🙂

Edited by Reader

On 9/2/2022 at 12:33 PM, Reader said:

If I had a 15 year old answer, I would choose a 15 year old topic to post it into. 🙂

And it was probably figured out 15 years ago!

• Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: