Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

First day of Fall Season

So funny coming from someone that felmale dogs when people talk about the LOD lat bug that we now have again with trees. 

I will quote the man when others talk about Trees.

"OH NO!! The Trees again!!!!!!"

"Not the Trees again!!!!🤢"

"And then there are the "trees" 😉"

"OH No,, the Trees again........🤥"

and....when it gets to much for him.

"And don't forget the #**# Trees.....😁"

So here we are with a topic on......The "T" word.......LOL and setting them way to soon.....All green here in the UK. Europe is GREEN.........but he "frankly I don't give a rat's"

Scotchegg wrote today

"Up in Norway at the moment and yes, for me the latitude tree line bug certainly seems to be back." 

Need to go and see them brown trees up in Norway Bob! ...........what ones there are 😀

Enjoy.......😀 

Love Bob, where would we be without him.🙂 /huge.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Link for the adding your talking about please.. . ??

Lovely and green trees here in York UK...beautiful sunny summers day it is...t shirt and shirts on....glorious weather!!

• Like 1

Regards

Paul EGCC

Which addon is this?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

4 minutes ago, tull said:

Link for the adding your talking about please.. . ??

Lovely and green trees here in York UK...beautiful sunny summers day it is...t shirt and shirts on....glorious weather!!

Just now, Zimmerbz said:

Which addon is this?

https://secure.simmarket.com/bijanhabashi.mhtml

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

25 minutes ago, Chock said:

Yup, always turning up late for appointments, they're so annoying...

MMNhJma.jpg

Queue all the llama jokes.....

What's a llamas favourite song?

Llama-llama llama Chameleon

Edited by jarmstro
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Autumn usually begins when the Moose Hunt starts in mid-October, so I will wait a while longer before I change Mod.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Any word from Aboso on official seasons being added?  It’s been on there list.  Was hoping to get it this fall!

Chris Camp

How does this work for area of North off the equator and south of the equator? And the equator?

Is there a check box for each? So crossing over from North to south would be winter fall to spring summer trees to the south?

cheers

mike

5 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I got a jump on this by switching my Four Seasons Trees to Fall, last week. Been flying all over Europe and the trees looks fantastic, love this add on. 

I am pretty sure I know what product mod you are speaking about, but may I suggest you edit your original posting for due credit and cite the package.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

24 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

I am pretty sure I know what product mod you are speaking about, but may I suggest you edit your original posting for due credit and cite the package.

I did provide a link to the add on....Just look at my posts again, about 4 posts back.

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

2 hours ago, mikeymike said:

How does this work for area of North off the equator and south of the equator? And the equator?

Is there a check box for each? So crossing over from North to south would be winter fall to spring summer trees to the south?

cheers

mike

You need to switch the corresponding season in your community folder. You can use Linker to enable/disable the season pack accordingly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikeymike said:

crossing over from North to south would be winter fall to spring summer trees to the south?

If you install Spring North/Fall South, it means it is spring in the northern hemisphere and Fall in the southern hemisphere and tropical in the equator. 

So if you fly from north in spring toward south, passing equator to lower south, you will see fall colors.

Same rule applies to other 3 seasons.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

15 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

If you install Spring North/Fall South, it means it is spring in the northern hemisphere and Fall in the southern hemisphere and tropical in the equator. 

So if you fly from north in spring toward south, passing equator to lower south, you will see fall colors.

Same rule applies to other 3 seasons.

Exactly. Its my favorite addon too 🙂 ! Thanks and thanks for constant fixes and support! 🙂

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 1

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

I do love this add-on - I switched over to Fall North - Spring South today.  However, as I was flying in South America (Brazil) this morning, I suddenly noted that a number of the trees around my departure airport were carrying the colors of Fall.  They looked great, but isn't it supposed to be Spring here?

Randall Rocke