Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 sale

If any of you new guys want a copy of my walkthrough PDF that will get you from C&D to Shut down, just PM/DM your email.

Should save you countless hours.

Untitled-1.png

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Flew it a few times last night (three 2 hour flights) and no CTDs. So that is a big plus for me. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

How’s it look & perform in VR ?

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

Bought it on release, had a few flights, disliked the sounds and returned to the WT CJ4. As the CJ4 gives me CTDs since SU5, returned to the CRJ. I still dislike the sounds as I don't feel they are immersive (I guess you don't hear the jet engines whine anywhere in the front of that tube), but it's a nice airplane to fly with less automation than other jets. And the avionics are very similar to the CJ4 (Collins ProLine4 vs. ProLine21), the flight planning seems a bit more accurate and the FMS a bit more complete although it misses some of the advanced features of the CJ4 like Datalink and SimBrief integration. So if you have trouble with your CJ4 or want to step up ( in terms of size, not avionics), go for it!

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

30 minutes ago, Tom_L said:

it misses some of the advanced features of the CJ4 like SimBrief integration

Uh, no, it's not missing that. You can load a SimBrief flightplan, however it's not fetching it directly from SimBrief, you need the SimBrief downloader.

Edited by Johnny Wyatt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have had two flights in actual CRJ’s this week, and the sounds of the engines and APU are about as good as you are going to get.  I have enjoyed my flying time with this product over the past month or so, and a 30% discount makes this a value to anyone interested in these type of regional flights.  

I will avoid the term ‘study level’, as that connotes all sorts of vague requirements for what a plane must be in the eyes of elitists, but It is safe to say the the plane is a very faithful recreation in terms of looks and realism.

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

18 minutes ago, FrankR409 said:

I have had two flights in actual CRJ’s this week, and the sounds of the engines and APU are about as good as you are going to get.  I have enjoyed my flying time with this product over the past month or so, and a 30% discount makes this a value to anyone interested in these type of regional flights.  

I will avoid the term ‘study level’, as that connotes all sorts of vague requirements for what a plane must be in the eyes of elitists, but It is safe to say the the plane is a very faithful recreation in terms of looks and realism.

That is really all that matters to me. Thanks Frank.  

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

One thing I really like about this add-on is how realistic the VC is. It is very immersive. Can't really put my finger on it, but the presentation is spot on.

I want to buy it because it seems like a great deal, but I don't think I'll end up flying it much or really learning it. Hmmmm... 

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

All this talk, so I did a really nice flight in it tonight, Like RobJC has said sometimes it takes its time to load.........Zzzzz, but loved the flight.

Enjoy Guys!

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

LGUW7wo.jpg

A6ivS2i.jpg

RwHEVO0.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Republic3D said:

I want to buy it because it seems like a great deal, but I don't think I'll end up flying it much or really learning it. Hmmmm... 

I ended up buying it and have yet to download it. 😄

I'll get around to it when I want to do something other than GA.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobJC said:

LGUW7wo.jpg

Did the walkthrough help Rob?

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

Did the walkthrough help Rob?

I haven't dove into it yet but I glanced at it and it looks super helpful! Thanks David. 

Edited by RobJC
  • Like 1

Are you guys using the out of date liverys that are not SU5 comfirmed? if so are they OK if not SU5 comfirmed?

I just DL the SU5 confirmed ones I like but there are a few I would like that are not.