Sign in to follow this  
andyjohnston.net

Can't Get In

Finally got in. Second time loading was fine.

Correction: loading up stuck on checking for updates.

Edited by RobJC

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

same problem won't log in. Update ran for about 5 min box came on screen and said MSFS was not up to date did I want to continue hit yes and now is updating full update 128 gbs.

Edited by Lost
update

Just now, Lost said:

same problem wont log in

I think they need to change the batteries in their servers.  🤓

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

22 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I think they need to change the batteries in their servers.  🤓

Somebody tripped over the extension cord.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Servers are down to deploy the software for their subscription based configuration. 😄

Just kidding, but I might not be in a few years.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

When you get to the Sign In screen, Hit Alt-Enter, I just did a re-install because of this stupid BS. Found that on Google, IT WORKS, DA Microsoft doesn't know how to let you use another Window when in full screen mode. I hope this helps everyone else.

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

47 minutes ago, Pivot said:

When you get to the Sign In screen

Can you please clarify what screen you are referring to?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Yes, Alt-Enter switches you from full screen to windowed so you can do whatever.  I don't think this is news.  It certainly doesn't get you into the program faster.  But I just fired it up, only stayed on that Updates screen for a few seconds.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

9 hours ago, fppilot said:

Can you please clarify what screen you are referring to?

Mine was wanting me to sign back into Xbox or Microsoft in the background. The screen just sat there with the updating window and the activity icon stuck not spinning. The change to windowed mode brought the focus to the sign-in window and allowed the clicking of the Sing-In Button.

• Like 1

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

7 hours ago, andyjohnston.net said:

Yes, Alt-Enter switches you from full screen to windowed so you can do whatever.  I don't think this is news.  It certainly doesn't get you into the program faster.  But I just fired it up, only stayed on that Updates screen for a few seconds.

Mine seemed to stick at that screen. The little activity icon was stuck not spinning, and yes it is always slow on startup.

Regards,

Pivot