Sign in to follow this  
Waldo Pepper

Released: MilViz Porter for MSFS2020

21 minutes ago, pobee10 said:

Link?

You can use that NXi now but it isn't recommended cause it's breaks the KAP140 (AP) and engine indications.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

55 minutes ago, pobee10 said:

Link?

Page 11 of this thread, posted by @Waldo Pepper and I'll repost here:

Mod which lets you keep the Nxi as your PFD,  and use the GTN 750 as MFD.  

https://flightsim.to/file/20938/milviz-pc-6-gtn750-integrated-navigation-system

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/milviz-pc-6-question-g1000nxi/457307/14

For other aircraft,

https://flightsim.to/file/13415/jds-gtn750-on-gns530-mod

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

The new installer is coming soon.  

• Like 3

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

55 minutes ago, Mace said:

Page 11 of this thread, posted by @Waldo Pepper and I'll repost here:

Mod which lets you keep the Nxi as your PFD,  and use the GTN 750 as MFD.  

https://flightsim.to/file/20938/milviz-pc-6-gtn750-integrated-navigation-system

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/milviz-pc-6-question-g1000nxi/457307/14

For other aircraft,

https://flightsim.to/file/13415/jds-gtn750-on-gns530-mod

thanks!

That’s the plan. 

• Like 3

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

3 hours ago, Milviz said:

That’s the plan. 

I just gotta say you guys NAILED this... The Corsair is nice, but THIS... this is one of the best aircraft in the sim currently. It basically solidified for me that WHATEVER you guys release next, I am buying it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Azapata87 said:

Is this thing totally worth the buy? I have tons of Cubs in my sim and the Caravan also has a turboprop? 

Is the difference the STOL and high altitude capabilities that the PC-6 has?

The Cubs are mostly recreational planes, the Porter is an utility vehicle. Passengers, crates, pig carcasses, the Porter is a bus or a truck.

Compared to the Caravan, the Porter is slower. She has become an iconic aircraft because of her ability to descend slow at a strong angle. She is the only aircraft using the beta pitch in flight. It makes landing easier in narrow valleys or strips hemmed in by trees.

The Porter is not pressurized so no altitude over 10 k  feet without oxygen.

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

On 9/28/2021 at 9:42 PM, Milviz said:

The fact that the condition lever can block the parking brake from the pilots camera view… yeah, that’s not able to be changed. Procedures call for the Porter to be taxied in low idle anyhow, and when in low idle, the condition lever hit box does not block the parking brake.

From what I see on my screen, the release cable is totally hidden by the CL set at low idle.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

11 hours ago, Milviz said:

The new installer is coming soon.  

New installer with the additional features?

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Some bug fixes and the removal of the DRM.   Stage 2 is, with luck, October.  This is not a promise.  It's a hope.

• Like 6

I'm due some time off work in late October/early November so, sounds great 🙂

On 9/30/2021 at 12:21 PM, Milviz said:

Some bug fixes and the removal of the DRM.   Stage 2 is, with luck, October.  This is not a promise.  It's a hope.

will have to buy it then!

is this on the MSFS market place yet? (was told it would be but couldn't find it!)

Not yet.  Soon

1 hour ago, Milviz said:

Not yet.  Soon

thanks for the reply!

any idea of date? (very sure I will get this one but prefer to buy via orbx or marketplace)