Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

REQ.: please enable show Google KMZ

Hello,

I have a Google KMZ file, generated with WAMA (where are my aircraft), showing where I have parked my aircraft.

When I load them into LNM I can't see anything. If I load KML files with path' I can see them.

The WAMA KMZ are just single points, no path.

However, it would be cool if you could make it possible that I can see the WAMA KML points also in LNM.

If you need a example KMZ file, please let me know.

thx!!!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thx, will send you a mail now

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Hello Alex!

Using this same topic to report that the layout of the KML file from https://geoaisweb.decea.mil.br/geoserver/web/wicket/bookmarkable/org.geoserver.web.demo.MapPreviewPage?0 , has changed and no longer appears on the LNM map, even putting a pin, on google earth it opens perfect, I took a new file and changed the tags of the old format and includes the <LatLonBox> that doesn't come anymore and it worked, I don't know if it's only in the geoaisweb or it's the new format of the google earth and what can be done about it.

Hugs, Valmir.

Hi Valmir,

thank for the hint. I'm using the Marble library/widget to read and display the KML and this is buggy.

I added a GtiHub ticket here to collect not working variants: https://github.com/albar965/littlenavmap/issues/869

Feel free to add more at the ticket or here in the thread if you find them. I'll have a look at them but no idea when, sorry.

Alex

Good afternoon !

I come to inform you that I solved the problem of KML, I was trying to open more than one in the same folder, now I'm putting each kml in different folders and I can open normal even in the current format according to the GeoaisWeb website.
        I posted this with image in Github!

Thank you, Valmir.

14 hours ago, valmirbl said:

I come to inform you that I solved the problem of KML, I was trying to open more than one in the same folder, now I'm putting each kml in different folders and I can open normal even in the current format according to the GeoaisWeb website.
        I posted this with image in Github!

Hi Valmir,

thank you for the feedback. This might help other users too.
I'll try to dig into the Marble code for one of the next releases and check what's wrong there.

Alex