Sign in to follow this  
Nate1

ATC now has UK accents

So what's the crack here, did the OP actually mysteriously get British accents for a while, or was it imagined?

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

I certainly did get 2 different English accents for a while. Along with a message which popped up later saying that azure wasn't available, resorting to default (or similar). The pilot voice was that of a rather husky older man, close to Oxford English, the ATC voice sounded younger & with a hint of a Midlands accent, I thought. When I switched from flying in the UK to fly in SA, the pilot voice remained but the ATC voice switched back to the usual generiic US.

Just logged in again to see if it was still there but now seems to have totally reverted. I have text to speech set to "azure".

No idea why it happened.