Sign in to follow this  
Waldo Pepper

G36 Bonanza Interiors

I don't kow how that one got passed me.  Thank you so much for posting, it is exactly what I was looking for!

I didn't see that one as well, so I must say thank you again! 
I have been using the old "X" liveries for the 36 and then I heard about the infamous turbo mod and obviously went that route.
I have seen in the take off sequence (automated) where it has distance shots, etc, before "moving" you to the runway, a very few slight pink anomalies usually associated with pre-SU5 livery errors in the rear window area, but after tens of hours flying with this configuration, it has caused no CTDs or anything else out of the ordinary.  After seeing this post of the re-done 36 interiors,  I am going to play around tomorrow and see if I can't somehow merge the amazing turbo mod with the livery I like and the interior I like (for personal use of course).  It will be a good challenge to see if I can, and give me the most amazing plane in the sim to fly!

I sincerely appreciate your links.  With the Turbo mod, the "X" livery and the amazing interior work, this is as close to a premium aircraft as I could ever ask for.  Donations to all three mods are forthcoming!

There are some great liveries and interiors for the G36.

What I can't understand is why the rear seat cushions are on the floor and not mounted on a base. Even adults would be unable to see out of the windows and you would have to sit with your legs straight out in front of you.

Over to you interior designers.

• Like 2

If you can walk away it's a good landing

Noice. And they work with Rob Young’s mod?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

8 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Noice. And they work with Rob Young’s mod?

I have them working with the mod.  Using them in VR is really amazing; they really give a realistic impression inside a G36.  

• Like 1

Simon

I love this Olive Ann Beech livery. 

384910-Beechcraft-Bonanza-75th-Anniversa

Olive Ann was the force behind Beechcraft.   Walter Beech died in 1950,   so Olive held the company together through a lot of classics.

Not sure if I'm super crazy about the baby blue interior,  but it fits the theme and it's not horrible.   I could replace it with one of the above interiors,   but I think I might just leave it as is.

I had to do the cut and paste with the panel config,  to fix the Nxi.  https://imgur.com/a/trCZ3ZV

https://flightsim.to/file/13366/bonanza-g36-75th-anniversary-olive-ann-beech-tribute

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_Ann_Beech

After Walter's death in November 1950, Olive Ann assumed leadership of the company by being named president and chair of the board and was the first woman to head a major aircraft company. Production of aircraft for the military during the Korean War continued and facilities were expanded. Production was diversified with the introduction of missile targets for the military.[2][3]

Under Beech's leadership, the Beechcraft Travel Air was introduced in 1956 along with a way for new owners to finance their purchase through the newly formed Beechcraft Acceptance Corporation. Beech Aircraft took steps to support the United States' space exploration efforts during the late 1950s with development of cryogenic systems for NASA. The 1960s saw the introduction of the Beechcraft Queen Air series as well as the Beechcraft Debonair, Beechcraft Baron, and Beechcraft King Air as well as the successful use of Beech Aircraft built cabin pressurization equipment used in the Gemini series of spacecraft.[3] In response to the introduction of crosstown Wichita rival Bill Lear's successful Learjet in 1964, Olive Ann decided that Beechcraft should produce a turboprop version of the Queen Air instead of a jet. Asked by a reporter for Forbes magazine when Beechcraft would be producing a jet, Beech replied "We will, when it is compatible with our other activities."[11] This was another example of her "Slowly We Go" policy that she had adopted after government contracts were cancelled after World War II and the Korean War.[12][13] Although piston aircraft sales for Beechcraft were at record highs during the 1960s, her policy would affect the company's late entry into the jet market.[11]

This KLM one is decent too.

https://flightsim.to/file/428/klm-bonanza-g36

Edited by Waldo Pepper

I noticed something when playing around with G36 liveries and the NXi's new engine lean menu.    I had two liveries,  a KLM livery that has no panel folder or any panel config or panel xml.    The second,   a 75th Anniversary Beechcraft edition livery that does have a panel folder / panel cfg / panel.xml.

The KLM livery and the default liveries show the new engine lean submenu and the other new NXi features.    The 75th liivery and a few others don't show it,  and were missing a few other features.    I tried swapping out the panel cfg entries,  but it didn't fix the 75th skin.

I'm going to delete the 75th anniv's panel folder and any mention of it in the aircraft cfg,  and then rebuild the json to see if it works.  It never occurred to me that even a livery could mess up avionics in such a manner.

EDIT: I took the 75th AnniversaryG36 skin and deleted the panel folder,   then opened the aircraft.cfg and changed the line referencing the panel to  "panel = "" ; panel folder".   Then I dropped the layout.json on MSFSlayoutgenerator.exe to rebuild it.    Now I have a working 75th ann livery,   and a working NXi panel.  

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 2

The above photos are great and the base the rear facing seats is very obvious. If you look at the forward facing rear seats in the Asobo G36 this base is not there.

If you can walk away it's a good landing

Just a quick video showing the 75th Anniversary paint,  Zinnertek airport textures, and the last half shows NewLights by Nicotine.  Also a glimpse of the glide slope lights from the World Nav Aids mod.

I love Nicottine's landing and taxi lights.

https://flightsim.to/file/12071/new-light

https://flightsim.to/file/10816/world-navaids

Edited by Waldo Pepper

really beautiful!  I can see the light blue interior getting old quickly, but otherwise, a stunning livery.  Those lights are really nice too.  Thanks for posting!

Yeah,  the blue interior doesn't bother me too much as long as I don't look down at the carpet for too long.  Otherwise I don't really notice it.   I thought about replacing it with one of the above interiors,   but it's a historic livery so I'll leave it alone.   Imo, it's one of the more realistic looking Bonanza liveries when you see it in game.