Sign in to follow this  
OMillerJr

FSX SP1 Beta Release date

Guest IMM22

When it will be made available? I think it was somewhere at the end of this week...Today is Saturday :(

Guest IMM22

Don't know.And What is needed to be a beta tester? Are you a beta tester? Do you have the bit's?

Guest Logan826

Because Phil from Aces said that it hasn't gone to beta. Why be a dick when you could just keep your mouth shut. I'm sick and tried of the nasty, BS on this forum. It wasn't this way before FSX was released and tagged as a "game". PreFSX we seemed to have a more mature crowd. I think it was due to the idea of a sim and we didn't have the "gamers" here. Sorry, JMHO.Dan

It is interesting how much some people expect from a $50 program. The value for dollar FX9 or Fsx provides is amazing. Think about what else you can do with $50:Dinner for two at an average chain restaurant.A movie for family of fourOne ticket to some college/professional football games (does not include parking and beer)One nice shirt at Dillards, Macys, etc. (three cheap shirts at Wal-Mart)One night

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

SP1 will be released sometime in April. You have to wait a few more weeks.Pat