Sign in to follow this  
yellowjack

hi:) im new here and i need some help...

Guest elki123

hi everyone!!latley i got the alphasim f22A raptor and i put on FSX///all the gauges work and all the effects but when i start a game with it /i see a black thick line in at the end of the screen//as if the resalution got smaller....jow do i change this?!?!?please help....here's a picture:2007-3-18_16-50-53-968.jpgthank u very much and hello again!

Go into your fsx/simobjects/airplanes/f22/panel folder and look for panel.cfg.Load it into notepad or wordpad and scroll to the very bottom of the file.At the end you'll see an entry that looks like this:{Default View}X=0Y=0SIZE_X=8192SIZE_Y=6143Your SIZE_Y value must look exactly like the one above, 6143. Yours is less than that currently, that's what's causing the black bar at the bottom. Change it to 6143, save the file, and restart fsx. Problem should be solved.Cheers.

Mike Johnson - Lotus Simulations

Guest elki123

thank you that did it!!!!!!!!!!

Haldir, You have a good rig but you don't give your video specs, my rig is similar but I have two optic video cards in SLI mode although they do need new drivers my current drivers being very old. :)

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.