Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

iniSimulations A310 coming to MSFS

Sorry if this has already been posted but can't see it - In a recent development updated thread - The folks at Inibuilds/iniSimulations  have announced that they are bringing their Aibus A310-300 over to MSFS. They have also posted some early WIP screenshots in the thread (near the bottom)

Source: https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/3624-development-update16-a-big-update/?fbclid=IwAR1_6w4dfGbOoTxHf0YxcDjIWbX7IqQwIK_yEZsdNhg5lcRstBZPxiYD_sY

Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 13

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Very nice!  They seem to be well regarded in XP11.

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

They make an excellent product on XP11. I got the A300 and the Beluga.  Day 1 purchase for me

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Thank you for the heads up, this is a really welcome bit of news. Instant purchase for me

That’s smart of iniSimulations.  Let’s say XP12 releases and it flops (I’m not saying it will flop, but for the sake of this argument, let’s say it does flop).

If iniSimulations were all-in on XP, they would then be in a very bad spot if that happened. However, if they have diversified to MSFS, then they should be okay, because their MSFS sales can offset their loss in XP sales.

it would be even better for them if they have other products that diversified their business further (ie, military or commercial contracts).  

I look forward to the iniSimulation products in MSFS.

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

this is great news and I hope the other handful of great developers in XPlane follow them over

part of me does think this decision may be influenced by XPlane addon sales figures since MSFS release.....but the reason doesn't matter

• Like 1

Yes, good news indeed. What a shame that so few A310 fly in the real world anymore 😞 I hope they will follow with the Beluga, that could be interessing. Anyway, looking forward for this. 

Woah that looks impressive.  I like a mix of analogue and digital gauges/avionics.

51540897810_c51d871b92_o.pngA310MSFS_1.png.218059d3c9e4593dc475333afecfe166 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

9 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

Let’s say XP12 releases and it flops (I’m not saying it will flop, but for the sake of this argument, let’s say it does flop). If iniSimulations were all-in on XP, they would then be in a very bad spot that happened. However, if they have diversified to MSFS, then they should be okay, because their MSFS sales can offset their loss in XP sales.

And then they see that MSFS sales at 100x more than XP and that is the last plane they create for XP. Because there is no way they are going to spend more time on an add-on when it is clear as day that they can make way more money creating add-ons for MSFS. 

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Awesome, now we get to wait 3 years for it.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Id rather the A300F for MSFS. 

Owell 

• Like 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

This is awesome! 

Widebody with 80s/90s cockpit. Should be fun. Very unique.

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Was it them when Asobo said A310 is coming and they refute this statement on facebook saying "they have no such plans" ? LOL 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

MSFS is shaping up pretty well in terms of aircraft in development. I hope they have plans to introduce the A300 as well.

Day one purchase for me!

• Like 2