Sign in to follow this  
Puddin

Freeware Hawker Seahawk

5 hours ago, Coneman said:

He just released his native F2H Banshee as well. Wonderful stuff and very generous.

The Banshee is marvelous also thanks for the heads up!

Let’s hope that Jankees makes lots of nice repaints for both of these.

Steve

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Republic DC9 said:

The Banshee is marvelous also thanks for the heads up!

Let’s hope that Jankees makes lots of nice repaints for both of these.

Steve

He already has for the Sea Hawk. I believe they're at fs.to as well.

• Like 1

Avsim member since 2002. 1000+ posts on old account.

Strangely, I can't get any of the downloads from sim outhouse to show up in MSFS (Sea Hawk, Banshee, Dragon Rapide and a livery).🤔 I have had several CTDs in the last few days but I've made sure I'm running in Normal mode. They show up in Addons Linker just fine and are activated in there. I even tried putting the Sea Hawk directly in the Community Folder but still no joy.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

31 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

Strangely, I can't get any of the downloads from sim outhouse to show up in MSFS (Sea Hawk, Banshee, Dragon Rapide and a livery).🤔 I have had several CTDs in the last few days but I've made sure I'm running in Normal mode. They show up in Addons Linker just fine and are activated in there. I even tried putting the Sea Hawk directly in the Community Folder but still no joy.

Is it the Banshee?

I have the Rapide and Seahawk, with both in community folder via addon linker.

I have just booted up my sim and they are there.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, 109Sqn said:

The zip for the Banshee has a folder inside another folder. That folder is the addon folder.

Edited by Tuskin38

2 hours ago, Puddin said:

Is it the Banshee?

It's all three.

And actually, the livery is from flightsim.to so it's looking sim-related rather than a problem with the source.

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

The zip for the Banshee has a folder inside another folder. That folder is the addon folder.

Yes, I checked that. Makes no difference. I find Addons Linker doesn't really mind if there's a folder in a folder anyway.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I'm going to start a dedicated thread about this issue as it's not specific to these add-ons and I downloaded a new aircraft (to me) from flightsim.to prove that fact. Same problem.

20 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

It's all three.

And actually, the livery is from flightsim.to so it's looking sim-related rather than a problem with the source.

Yes, I checked that. Makes no difference. I find Addons Linker doesn't really mind if there's a folder in a folder anyway.

I had hang ups with the sim a few days back. The blue loading bar kept on stalling near the end, and repeatedly wouldn’t load.  Rebooted Pc , disabled latest addons and the sim still wouldn’t boot , proper head scratcher!

I left it till the following day and all was/is good.

Never have re-installed FS2020 if you are going that way, I would advise to wait first, it could be a server/ cloud issue.

10 minutes ago, Puddin said:

Never have re-installed FS2020 if you are going that way, I would advise to wait first

With the hassle I had installing in the first place (and I had it easier than some), I don't plan on a re-install!