Sign in to follow this  
AKStirling

G36 Improvement mod not showing in game

Have installed the mod in my Community folder where FBW A320 and Just Flight Piper Arrow reside(and show up in game) but no G36 ... the Garmin NXI shows up in content manager ...any ideas??

As Fishbowl noted, it modifies the default G36. I asked the mod team this very question. So, you're good to go.

Edited by airlinejets
  • Like 1

Excellent  ... thank you all ... and to the developer ... i'm delirious ... the plane no longer heads for the trees or the airport furniture on take-off and landing ... well done ....!!!

Edited by AKStirling
because its deserved
  • Like 1

I also tried to install the new G36 mod and discovered the same issue. The NXI mod shows the engine parameters, lean info etc., but the manifold pressure only goes to 24 inches at KEGE (Eagle county Colorado), not 30 as in the turbo V3 mod. I removed everything from my community folder and re-installed the V3 mod (the latest before the newest issue and it shows up in the MSFS 2020 menu of planes as "Turbo". and the manifold pressure goes up to 30 inches.  Did the author change how it displays in the 2020 menu and remove the turbo simulation?

EDIT: I think I just figured out that this mod is not an update of Robert Young's V3 turbo mod which was what I was assuming. This mod does not have the turbo simulation and does not show up in the MSFS 2020 airplane menu as turbo.

Edited by rwilsonlj

22 minutes ago, rwilsonlj said:

Did the author change how it displays in the 2020 menu and remove the turbo simulation?

Two different mods actually. Robert Young's modifications are the Turbo version of the original, while the Project is a mod of the stock one. You can combine them but you need to rename the improvement Project folder, so it loads before the Turbo model. Although, I'm not sure if this workaround causes unknown problems.

• Upvote 1