Sign in to follow this  
Alaska738

Welcome To Antarctica Part 1

You beat me to it 😄😄

Superb shots!!

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Wow...who knew about that! Thanks for sharing great shots. Time to get out the skiis!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

You beat me to it 😄😄

Superb shots!!

13 minutes ago, ozcanuck55 said:

Wow...who knew about that! Thanks for sharing great shots. Time to get out the skiis!

Thanks so much guys! 😉 

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Great shots!

Love both aircraft in the 1st shot.....have both aircraft. 🙂

Going to be testing the Twotter in Antarctica soon (the beta just started over at Aerosoft and I was invited to join....can't post pics here yet, but you can check out what the beta testers have shown so far over at AS's site.). 😉 

I'm not a great pilot though....those penguins should be very scared when I start flying up there! 🤣

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Great shots!

Going to be testing the Twotter in Antarctica soon (the beta just started over at Aerosoft and I was invited to join....can't post pics here yet, but you can check out what the beta testers have shown so far over at AS's site.). 😉 

I'm not a great pilot though....those penguins should be very scared when I start flying up there! 🤣

Your flying suffers because instead of focusing on flying you’re constantly staring at Paintshop. I’ve actually seen you do it.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Interesting experience navigating across the Antarctic continent.  Flew from McMurdo sound, NZIR to Chile scci, 2744 nm in my trusty C-118.  Flight plan included way points about 65+ miles using intersections like 6478W, etc.  Piece of cake.  Now I'm going to duplicate Charles Blair's fright from Bardufoss, Norway to Fairbanks, Alaska in the C-118.  However, he did it in the early 1950s in a P-51C, Excalibur III,

North American P-51C, "Excalibur III"

Now hanging in the museum at Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Virginia. 

Great book about him, "Red Ball In The Sky."

• Like 4

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

After seeing these grand shots from Antarctica , I am warming up to maybe buying this scenery . 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Great shots!

Thanks...great news! I hope the exit will not be too long?

5 hours ago, johnbow72 said:

After seeing these grand shots from Antarctica , I am warming up to maybe buying this scenery . 

You'll not be disappointed believe me. Cover yourself warmly it's very cold over there 😉 

• Upvote 1

t-l-chargement

Great dude !!

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

On 10/6/2021 at 12:45 AM, thibodba57 said:

Your flying suffers because instead of focusing on flying you’re constantly staring at Paintshop. I’ve actually seen you do it.

Well since I just got my new, cataract-less peepers installed...we'll see if I can devote more time to flying, 🙂   Wondering if it was all those virtual paint fumes that gave them to me in the 1st place?

They are still healing and should get my final prescription in a few weeks.

@jmdriskell, I left you a PM over at the PMDG forum, I think you should read it. 😉 

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

9 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Great dude !!

cheers 😉

Thanks bro! 😉 

• Like 1