Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

Beautiful Model of the World

Another happy subscriber here, imo this is easily well worth the money - you won't regret it.

I get update notifications via e-mail, when I save (using the direct download option) I add the version name at the end of the filename, this makes it super easy to keep track on your updates.

I also keep all the paid version in a master folder, which is linked using the linker tool to my community folder - the three free airports being in another folder.

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

And the next subscriber... 🙂

Great value for the money and nice transparent glas at Valencia.

Patric

• Like 1

Yes agreed

I have 19 of a really nice scattering of Spanish, Italian and French mostly GA airports for the £21 sub. Highly recommended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Interesting !

No Portuguese airports yet, but... nearby in Spain there are already a few...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

It's not an subscription per se, it's a one-time purchase. And it's about 2 dollars per airport, go figure. Absolutely worth it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I just got an email about a new airport that will be released on Saturday (LEVX), very nice! These guys are really something.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Do these airports come with installers? Since they are asking for a payment (admittedly modest) it would be helpful if their products come with installers for simmers who wish to avoid the trials of unzipping and placing the correct folders/files in the Community. folder.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

3 minutes ago, AviatorMan said:

Do these airports come with installers? Since they are asking for a payment (admittedly modest) it would be helpful if their products come with installers for simmers who wish to avoid the trials of unzipping and placing the correct folders/files in the Community. folder.

I don't think so, you just unzip and install into the community folder manually. If someone knows otherwise please correct me.

Cheers, Pete

Announcement from BMWorld:

----------------------------------------------

Hello, Pilots !
The 23rd airport will add to your collection on Saturday. Vigo has a superb hillside location with panoramic mountain and ocean views! I enjoyed creating this airport.
I also want to inform you that the cost of membership for new members will change on October 14th. You don't have to pay anything extra. Your membership remains unlimited.

If you want to recommend a BMWorld to your friends or make a gift to someone, now is the best time.
The cost of membership for new members will be 28 euros.

-----------------------------------------------------

So jump in before the HUGE increase of 4 euros if you dare 🙂

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

15 minutes ago, motishow said:

i think is better if they fix first the jetways in all ot their airports

Other than installing the airports last week, I really haven't had a chance to look too much at the details. From my limited time at several of those airports, they looked very good. I wouldn't have noticed any of the minor issues.

Cheers, Pete

I'm a member of BMW since the early days. It is one of my best investments (price/quality). And Alexey is providing support, updates and new airports. Simply great!

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

1 hour ago, motishow said:

i think is better if they fix first the jetways in all ot their airports

Isn't that the MSFS issue that is due to be fixed in the Sim Update 6 next week?  Or is this a different problem that you are seeing?

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

1 hour ago, bobcat999 said:

Isn't that the MSFS issue that is due to be fixed in the Sim Update 6 next week?  Or is this a different problem that you are seeing?

i  mean , jetways not moving , the fixed thong for SU6 is that the jetways dissapear in some airports, but in this case the jetways aren'tmoving

• Like 1