Sign in to follow this  
Carts85

Bravo Quadrant - External lights - Help needed

Ok so I’ve got the Bravo this week and I’m having trouble with binding the external lights.

I can’t seem to separate the landing lights and the taxi lights. For example, turn on landing lights and it will switch to TO which is fine but turn them off and it switches to taxi and it won’t move to off… Seems like it treats the taxi position as off but when you start a flight it’s not in the off but in taxi until you switch to on.  How do I separate them.. Any idea what am doing wrong here?

Also this is in the FBW320 experimental.. if anyone has this working right would appreciate a screenshot of your external light bindings to give me an idea cheers 

Edited by Carts85

As far as I remember, the factory settings did not work, I removed all bindings and started again with a blank sheet, and I think the only thing that worked was to select the "Set Command" instead of "On" and "Off " for the lights.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I think I’ve tried everything but it seems landing an taxi/TO lights are binded together.

If your ac panel has a 3 way switch (OFF/TAXI/LNDG) like the TBM 930, try this workaround:

Landing light ON :  LANDING LIGHTS ON 

Landing light OFF LANDING LIGHTS OFF / TAXI LIGHTS OFF

This should move the toggle in the cockpit to the OFF position when switching the landing lights off.

The problem is not with the Bravo, but in the way the switch is coded on the panel.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Regards,

Jorge

i9 10900KF 5.3 \ ASUS Maximus Hero XII \ GigaByte RTX 2080Ti GAMING OC 11GB \ 32GB G.SKILL Z DDR4 3200MHZ \ ASUS ROG 34" UHD monitor\
Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVME 500GB C Drive \ 4 - 1TB Samsung 860 EVO \ Windows 10 PRO v2004 \ P3DV4.5 \ P3DV5 \ MSFS 2020 PD Ed. \
Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder 1600M FCS \ Saitek Pro PZ45 Throttle Quadrant \ Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant