Sign in to follow this  
Mozzy

default baron 58 question

Guest kittie

Okay, I'm can't seem to find how to turn on the auto pilot in the default baron 58 with glass cockpit. I'm sure I'm looking right at it. Grrrr, This is what happens when you go back to default planes again, you have to learn them all over. By the way I was in the VC cockpit, I forgot to look in the 2d.Thanks.

You won't find it as they never put it in either the 2d or 3d cockpit? This is the same with the Mooney (G1000) as well. It is however in the G1000 Cessna.You have to use the pop up, which is shift-2. I was going to try and add it to the VC panel config, but I'm flying my DF58 anyways and just never got around to it.Regards'Garett

Hey, my first post on Avsim! :-)Correction. It IS in the VC. Bottom of radio stack! Below, I think, the transponder. You will, however, need to go to 2D to switch between GPS and NAV AP.cheersMozzy

Welcome Mozzy ! :)Ummmmm - but what radio stack? The OP is asking about the new Garmin 1000 or "Glass Cockpit" a/c versions in FSX deluxe - not the standard ones. Ooops .. first post too - he he.Just watch, now that I ribbed you, I'll find out I have some corrupt panel.cfg and it really is there. So just in case:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/168953.jpgRegards'Garett

Guest kittie

:D Thank you, I just tried that and there it is!!! Kinda cheesy, you would think there would be one on the panel. No wonder I couldn't find it, I was looking everwhere on that panel.grrrr.Thanks again, well gotta go fly now

>:D >>Thank you, I just tried that and there it is!!! Kinda cheesy,>you would think there would be one on the panel. No wonder I>couldn't find it, I was looking everwhere on that panel.>grrrr.>>Thanks again, well gotta go fly now>Glad you found it. It appears as though the G1000 version DOESN'T have an AP as cklink rightly pointed out above.;)