Sign in to follow this  
Tokitaumelie

October 7th 2021 - The FSL Control Center

4 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@Tokitaumelie, there’s nothing there to associate Concorde with MSFS. They keep their cards close to their chest and are yet to make any announcement about what will work with MSFS.

I’d be amazed if Concorde became available with MSFS because that would go against everything they’ve said. One 64-bit only.

Seems to be a P3D screenshot 🙂

Kind regards

9 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I’ve looked at the screenshots and can only see P3Dv5. Where are you seeing a MSFS option?

The MSFS option is in the FSL Launcher itself, so it is pretty clear that they will support the new platform. I agree that the Concorde is a long shot though...

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

I just want concorde to be released on P3DV5 as soon as possible, i can not wait for a minute, as for whether concorde will have a MSFS version in the future, it is all years later, wait untill the flowers are all gone( we describe a long waiting time in china) ,we don't need to discuss at all now, as a flight simulation enthusiast , we all have common expections, that is , a more realistic platform and a more realistic aircraft. As for concorde , even if you have personal ideas, as long as you love this plane, as long as you want to fly this plane in flihgt simulator, then fslabs is your only choice.Wound't it be better to let us wait for the arrival of  MSFS version concorde at an attulite of 60000ft instead of on the ground?😊

Edited by jpabc203
  • Like 1

All you budding Concorde pilots don't forget that Radar Contact v4 is (probably) the only ATC program that has a Speedbird Concorde call sign. :smile:👍

Just to differentiate your superior supersonic aircraft from all the subsonic chaff! 😁

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

17 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

One 64-bit only.

Not really sure what you're saying here, but MSFS is 64-bit, so that's not a barrier to FSL porting the Concorde to it. 

Back to Airbus, I hope the next release will be an A330 or even better an A350. Both which could also work in 2020. 

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

13 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Not really sure what you're saying here, but MSFS is 64-bit, so that's not a barrier to FSL porting the Concorde to it. 

I suspect converting a P3Dv5 aircraft to MSFS would involve a huge amount of work. Hence why they said the 64-bit work would only be done once.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather