Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Online Services Unreachable

Just now, sd_flyer said:

This is designed to test your cool self-control LOL

i think the whole thing is actually a psych experiment to see how much people can take before they break. because no UI developer would actually design it this way if they had a user's sanity in mind

Edited by dresoccer4
  • Like 1

I'm getting this Canada.  Went ahead and made a flight, which i was still able to do, and that message stayed the whole time.  Even after I closed it, it would come back.  After a while I just gave up and let it sit there.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

Just now, andyjohnston.net said:

I'm getting this Canada.  Went ahead and made a flight, which i was still able to do, and that message stayed the whole time.  Even after I closed it, it would come back.  After a while I just gave up and let it sit there.

this way madness lie...

3 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

this way madness lie...

Look at the bright side from xbox status:

We're close to resolving the issue10/7/2021, 12:32:02 PM

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

6 minutes ago, andyjohnston.net said:

Turn off online mode in options,  data

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

Working fine in Atlanta, just started a flight. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Yep....im back on here in the UK

Regards

Paul EGCC

Yes back and good to go guys.

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

Live traffic is not working for me. Everything else ok.

EDIT: Services came online while in a flight so I was able to get live weather turned on. I also turned on live traffic and Data but since Traffic had been forced to offline, in Conditions, when I started the flight I think that is why I can not start life traffic.

EDIT2: Still no live traffic, even with everything turned on for live traffic.....😢

EDIT3: Also found out that you might have to restart the sim so that the server connections, which came online while I was flying, get reset so that you can get live traffic again.

Edited by KSATRoadWarrior

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

I get a CTD every time half way to loading the menu page.  I also get a message asking me to start in safe mode or continue to normal.  Not sure what that is.,

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

First there was Facebook crash, then Telia crash and now MSFS. The Internet is starting to melt down...