Sign in to follow this  
psolk

FSLabs Control Center a sign of things to come?

Just now, sd_flyer said:

I mean for many of us is not a big deal  do weather briefing prior flight or dial ATIS frequency  LOL

Sure, but every bit of realism makes it more fun doesn’t it? 

1 minute ago, DJ Rosko said:

Sure, but every bit of realism makes it more fun doesn’t it? 

Realism is very vague term! It means different things for different people!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

3 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Realism is very vague term! It means different things for different people!

Well don’t call me spoiled then If it means something different for you. 

52 minutes ago, DJ Rosko said:

Well don’t call me spoiled then If it means something different for you. 

It was a joke! ATIS or METAR in MCDU is nice feature but not realism killer!

15 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

It was a joke! ATIS or METAR in MCDU is nice feature but not realism killer!

The internet isn’t good for sarcasm most of the time 😜

As far as the MCDU stuff.  It’s a nagging annoyance to me… But I still fly the things.  Although it’s been a stutter fest on the PMDG Ngxu for some reason lately.  Only changes were orbx trees changing season, a few 3rd party liveries and a win update. 

7 hours ago, DJ Rosko said:

The internet isn’t good for sarcasm most of the time 😜

As far as the MCDU stuff.  It’s a nagging annoyance to me… But I still fly the things.  Although it’s been a stutter fest on the PMDG Ngxu for some reason lately.  Only changes were orbx trees changing season, a few 3rd party liveries and a win update. 

You really should try PMDG DC-6 !

On 10/10/2021 at 4:00 PM, threegreen said:

TFDi is doing an MD-11 for P3D and MSFS.

I understand that at the moment TFDI is doing the MD11 for P3D in modular programming to use the code later for other simulator platforms, e.g. MSFS. of course I would aprreciate if the MD11 ist comming to MSFS soon. Alan Capt and Bill Grabowski are missing...

Best regards Ralf

Ralf Andreas

(based on the premises I've never used Avsim to post anything before so idk if im doing this right, but this is the closest tab i found on the fslabs control center) I just purchased the FSLabs 20/21SL bundle and I accidently closed the tab right after cause I thought I would automatically download, but it didn't, now I can not obtain my products. Is it normal not to get confirmation emails from FSLabs and SpringFast after purchasing from them cause I did not get any confirmation emails from either of them. I tried looking for the FSLabs Control Center outside of their website but I couldn't I can not even create an account for their forums either cause of some reason. My financial institution even has the payment going through. FSLabs doesn't even have a member account I can log into for their own website like how PMDG has it. At least with PMDG I can log in through their website and boom, I can re-download my products I have with them. But no with FSLabs I can not do that. They have no log in or FSLabs Control Center download page officially. How exactly does FSLabs expect people to re-download their products without that Control Center. Anyone got help or suggestions so I'm not out $90. (this is the last time I do purchase from FSLabs lol) 

Thank you

27 minutes ago, Brutez said:

(based on the premises I've never used Avsim to post anything before so idk if im doing this right, but this is the closest tab i found on the fslabs control center) I just purchased the FSLabs 20/21SL bundle and I accidently closed the tab right after cause I thought I would automatically download, but it didn't, now I can not obtain my products. Is it normal not to get confirmation emails from FSLabs and SpringFast after purchasing from them cause I did not get any confirmation emails from either of them. I tried looking for the FSLabs Control Center outside of their website but I couldn't I can not even create an account for their forums either cause of some reason. My financial institution even has the payment going through. FSLabs doesn't even have a member account I can log into for their own website like how PMDG has it. At least with PMDG I can log in through their website and boom, I can re-download my products I have with them. But no with FSLabs I can not do that. They have no log in or FSLabs Control Center download page officially. How exactly does FSLabs expect people to re-download their products without that Control Center. Anyone got help or suggestions so I'm not out $90. (this is the last time I do purchase from FSLabs lol) 

Thank you

https://support.flightsimlabs.com/