Sign in to follow this  
alex08

DX10 Cloud Shadows Problems

ciao ho pagare STEVEFX DX10 Cloud Shadows v3.2 how can i make it work once installed how to proceed? 

Hello

ah all can ask for a STEVEFX information 

STEVEFX DX10 Cloud Shadows v3.2

I bought this product from the original site the oh installed but I don't know how to proceed to make it work someone can tell me how to proceed by saying it in every detail thank

Anything is this topic helpful?

• Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

As Charlie posted, that link should help.    I never had much luck with Cloud Shadows.  Back in the day it was crashing the sim regularly.   

That was a LONG time ago, should be lots of posts to help

Edited by jhaley101

Not that it matters but to balance the record, I have used the Fixer and Cloud shadows since their release dates and have not had a single CTD. I don't think that the OP is asking for a fix, it looks more like they are asking for a user guide, or a product licence transfer.

Edited by Reader

I have asked him to provide some information on his purchase via pm but he hasn’t provided any.  Cloud shadows has only ever been sold by one site and I can locate any order given a surname or email address.

• Upvote 1

ok guys thanks for your questions then listen to me better I wanted to say that I bought this DX10 Cloud Shadows product from the original site with the DX10 Cloud Shadows v3.2 version and also STEVEFX
DX10 Scenery Fixer v5.4 you want to tell me when I install it where the folder should be put?

As I have said please provide your order number, or email or name using the private message system. Which is the envelope at the top.

Edited by SteveFx

hello everyone I wanted to ask for information but more than anything else help I bought DX10 Cloud Shadows Problems for fsx or installed but did not understand how it works I get a folder after installation SteveFx eh here we are but there are things inside not I know where they go month because someone knows the installation procedure?

Just now, alex08 said:

hello everyone I wanted to ask for information but more than anything else help I bought DX10 Cloud Shadows Problems for fsx or installed but did not understand how it works I get a folder after installation SteveFx eh here we are but there are things inside not I know where they go month because someone knows the installation procedure?

https://stevesfsxanalysis.wordpress.com/dx10-cloud-shadows/

I have merged this thread with the previous one.  As I explained several times if you want support then you just need to provide your name and order number.