Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

NDA allowable early release pic SP1

Big Deal! I can get the same if I turn autogen off.VicVisit the Virtual Pilot's Centerwww.flightadventures.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Proud SupporterRadar Contact Supporter: http://www.jdtllc.com/

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Guest GA Flyer

I saw that too Geofa. Then I saw the white vertical line in the center of the console and since I dont have access as a beta tester to the SP1, can only wonder if the engine is running at all and that white line is the prop.Maybe the 20% preformance gain is not in Frames but is a/c preformance by keeping the engines off!

Guest GA Flyer

Anyone notice the artifical horizion looks out of place compared to the outside view?! Dont worry, I already sent an email to tell_FS@microsoft.com so that we dont need a SP to the SP1 incase it gets missed!!

So the Aces team is incorporating DX10 into the SP1 patch? WOW! I guess I'll have to go out and buy my DX10 video card now! :-lol

Guest MauiHawk

I think I've solved the mystery of the white line and the artificial horizon that doesn't match the outside view: This is a rear-view and the white line is the tail of the plane.I think if they would tone done the bloom effects on the tail, it would have been more recognizable...

Guest GA Flyer

>I think I've solved the mystery of the white line and the>artificial horizon that doesn't match the outside view: This>is a rear-view and the white line is the tail of the plane.>>I think if they would tone done the bloom effects on the tail,>it would have been more recognizable...They are getting carried away with the new camera angles huh? This SP1 is gonna rock!!!

Guest Bubba04

>...but do you have a drive that can read them...???>>:)>>BRGDS>Sven Sorensen, EKCH I've an old 3.5/5 1/4 combo drive in that closet also. I'm one of those who just finds it very difficult to throw out computer things. I'm always wondering if I'll need it someday. Ya just NEVER know.

Guest fsxmissionguy

The Sears Tower ... it looks so ... REAL AS IT GETS!What a terrific repaint of that building. It's juuuuust the right color now - black.

Guest bdg

Hi EveryoneI am glad to see that my post here was a big success. I think it was just what the doctor ordered. Yes we have come along way!!!Have a nice weekendBob

Guest wji

. . . reminds me of the friends who were discussing how to fix the others old car and the suggestion offered was: "Jack up the radiator cap and drive a new car underneath." Could this be the fix for FSX? FS11 perhaps? I bought FSX the day it came out and do not fly it. It has some good features but on my system FS9 is still my simulator-of-choice. Disclaimer: Without Malice[/font size]

Guest Spud

> . . . reminds me of the friends who were>discussing how to fix the others old car and the suggestion>offered was: "Jack up the radiator cap and drive a new car>underneath." Could this be the fix for FSX? FS11 perhaps?>I bought FSX the day it came out and do not fly it. It has>some good features but on my system FS9 is still my>simulator-of-choice. Disclaimer: Without Malice[/font size]Good luck to you with FS9

Yes, and they keep improving it. FS12 will have AI aircraft and boats (with 1 pixel textures for best performance) and dynamic weather - and framerates beyond what is measurable (sorry, could not remember a key to get a frame rate indication). Very early beta teaser photo: