Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

Fenix Update

Nice cant wait to get this one. 

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I'm dying for this plane! I can't wait until it gets released!

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

This seems to be coming along great, exciting times.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

1 hour ago, eaim1973 said:

This seems to be coming along great, exciting times.

Agreed-am looking forward to getting the Fenix A320!

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

This sim and this addon is pretty much all I dreamt about during the fs2002, fs9, fsx, p3d times. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

This sim and this addon is pretty much all I dreamt about during the fs2002, fs9, fsx, p3d times. 

You said it brother… This for me is the first time that I’ve looked at some of the screenshots and could be fooled into into thinking it’s real a real aircraft/cockpit.. The highest fidelity ever aircraft we’ve ever seen. I’ll be flying this for years!

Edited by Carts85
  • Like 2

Looks exceptional. The only con I can see is that the timing of release seems to be lining up to about the same time as the PMDG NGX.  Double blow to the wallet. 

• Like 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

43 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

I’ll be flying this for years!

just wait until Fenix adds check rides and airworthy certificates and you may be limited to months 😜

• Like 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

unknown.png

@Aamir Please don't remove this sticker. When you can leave it as an option and enable a feature, that allows to write something on it. Could be handy for the atc callsign or the like. Especially with this font in the image, that would look superb.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

This aircraft seems almost too good to be true.

Edited by Ixoye
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |