Sign in to follow this  
Waldo Pepper

V(1.0.0-B8) JPLogistics C152 Enhancement Mod

26 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Is it really that unusual for owners of the C-152 to put an autopilot as extra equipment in their aircrafts?

Ive never seen one

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

19 minutes ago, Capt Timeter said:

there is not point in putting a piece of equipment into an airplane that is itself doesn't worth 1/4 of it.

To paraphrase a famous quote "to be or not to be". Is it a game or is it a simulation? The point is to have fun and enjoy whatever it may be...

spacer.png

• Like 4

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

For the "purists" in this thread - you are not forced to use the AP - your choice.

The developer and his team has put a tremendous amount of work into this mod, all for free and the enjoyment of the community, and for that I commend him and say THANK YOU !!

So - for those unhappy with the flight dynamics/model - go join his Discord server and communicate directly with the team to contribute.

Edited by SAPilot
  • Like 4

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

3 hours ago, MarcG said:

I was referring to the Menu Bar AP.

I am still lost - where is this Menu Bar AP ?

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

On airliners.net I have seen posts of people saying they have flown IFR certified 152's with an AP. I've never seen one either.

Don't think anyone would disagree they are rare, but don't think it is fiction.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SAPilot said:

I am still lost - where is this Menu Bar AP ?

The menu in flight, when you mouseover the white arrow icon there's a section for AP and stuff.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

3 minutes ago, MarcG said:

The menu in flight, when you mouseover the white arrow icon there's a section for AP and stuff.

My sim does not have it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SAPilot said:

For the "purists" in this thread - you are not forced to use the AP - your choice.

The developer and his team has put a tremendous amount of work into this mod, all for free and the enjoyment of the community, and for that I commend him and say THANK YOU !!

So - for those unhappy with the flight dynamics/model - go join his Discord server and communicate directly with the team to contribute.

This is an open and free discussion board, is it not? That means I can say whatever I want as long as I keep it civil and I can't see how constructive criticism can be inappropriate. So, please, don't tell me where to go and what to say and what not. I shall decide it for myself.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SAPilot said:

My sim does not have it.

uumm yes it does, everyone has it!

see this:
https://guides.gamepressure.com/microsoft-flight-simulator/guide.asp?ID=55391

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

3 hours ago, MarcG said:

I was referring to the Menu Bar AP.

There is no Menu Bar AP. You probably mean the AI copilot.

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

1 minute ago, Alvega said:

There is no Menu Bar AP. You probably mean the AI copilot.

aahh yes probably, either way he controls the plane so it's like an AP 😛

11 hours ago, Capt Timeter said:

This is an open and free discussion board, is it not? That means I can say whatever I want as long as I keep it civil and I can't see how constructive criticism can be inappropriate. So, please, don't tell me where to go and what to say and what not. I shall decide it for myself.

Did I quote you in my post or addressed you directly ?. As the saying goes - "if the shoe fits, wear it".

Also, I have not used the word "inappropriate" in my post.

Have a great day.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SAPilot said:

Did I quote you in my post or addressed you directly ?

It was quite clear whom some parts of your post were addressed to, and I was the only person who addressed the flight dynamics in this thread, so it was meant for me, too, don't get off it now.

• Like 1

I hope this discussion remains civil.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather