Sign in to follow this  
retired_doc

Piper PA-32-260 Cherokee Six B

Hi All,

Anyone have this plane from  AeroSphere-PA32-260?  I was wondering if it had a stock Autopilot and if it does how well does it work?   Do you like the plane?  Thanks

Kent.

Hi Kent,

I went to their website and was surprised that the autopilot wasn't mentioned. However, judging from a picture of the instrument panel, it looks like the AP buttons/panel are to the right of the Garmin units. I do not own it, but thanks for bringing the company to my attention. They have several interesting models, one of which I think I'll order.

Jim Morgan

Hi Jimmy,

I can't believe that I missed that.  It says it is an S-TEC. So, I think you are right.  It looks like they put out good planes. 😁.

Thanks for getting back to me, and pointing that out.

Kent.

I actually owned the 300 model of this aircraft - and this addon is very true to the original

Flies like a brick on short final🙃 

Thanks for the information.  I had it up for a couple of take-offs and landings.  It will take some getting use to 😊

Look forward to getting some more time in.