Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

WOW! the upcoming Monoco from Aerosft!

Guest yarvelling

Looks very good!Shame it doesn't have a Grand Prix mode with specially made AI cars blasting around the famed F1 circuit...that would REALLY bring it to life :)

>I'm thinking about making a rule against topics that start>with "WOW!"Ok, nevermind. After looking at the screenshots, I'm with you. Wow.

Monaco is real nice, been there a few times.. and residents dont pay taxes :)

>Monaco is real nice, been there a few times.. and residents>dont pay taxes :)>We can fix that! Let's send them Ted Kennedy to be the King!Pete S.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

Guest Challenger604

Now why can't we see something like that except in the united states.

Really a scenery for Helo pilots isn't it. Stunning stuff as it is. I can't see it fitting into my uses. (Iron flyer).Saw fireworks over that harbour in 1998. A most memorable night. I was staying on a boat which even made it better.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Gonna go with a "wow" :)Oh btw, whats the fps, like 3fps on fastest CPU today?

>Now why can't we see something like that except in the united>states.I used to be "only US" flyer for a long time. There are more payware quality freeware and even addons in general for Europe than for the US...At least for FS9 I think. And the places are a little closer to one another... So I am flying Europe more and more.Maybe they feel neglected by the default flight sim..and their countries are small...and so they tend to take it on themselves and compensate... Its a true hobby spirit at work.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I have to agree - fantastic stuff but as the shots themselves indicate most of those objects can never be really, really appreciated from the perspective of a pilot.Still, ever-increasing levels of extra-airport detail are inevitable I guess. I'm sure such things and more will be as natural in future versions as rolling plane wheels are now.regards,Markhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/a320/custbanner2.jpgPC Power Silencer 470/3.2HT/2048mb/ATI X1950pro/SB Audigy

Regards,

Mark

Guest tmilton

That looks incredible. They've done an magnificent job on this scenery. *Puts this on my "To buy" list*

Guest UlfB

Aerosoft just can't stop. Have a look at previews of the upcoming Aspen Colorado scenery. http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=10970Obviously Aerosoft and Cloud9 designers have the tools and the know how. I can feel the rise of the FSX empire. In FS2004 i flew around in the big iron eagles a lot. In FSX I do a lot more VFR flying and enjoy Cloud9 Bergen and Aerosoft Helgoland X so much.Ulf B :-)