Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Installing Tongass Fjords and the RTMM Add on...

I’m going to give this a try but I’m still waiting for my email confirmation.

1 hour ago, newtie said:

I’m going to give this a try but I’m still waiting for my email confirmation.

After your entire set up, make sure to do the following:

1.  Open up Orbx Central P3D v5 and select the SETTINGS.

2. At bottom left, pick INSERTION POINT

3. Set the top one to TOP OF SCENERY

4 Set the bottom one to Tongass Fjord Lower Priority

Very important the above, or you will have jumbled, and horrible ground textures. If you do the above correctly, you will see some pretty nice ground textures from the package.

Thanks. Still no email confirmation.
Is this a part time endeavor?

1 hour ago, newtie said:

Yes, it is. If you PM me your email address and name I will forward that info to the people who are running RTMM.

SHERM

1 hour ago, newtie said:

It took, if I remember, about a week, to see the email verification and final step to be a registered RTMM Site member.  Hang in there, and yes, I believe this is a totally part time, and voluntary endeavor.

7 hours ago, newtie said:

Thanks.

Another 'tip'...print the manual so you have all the scenery content, outlined, so you can type in the airports, seabases, docks, commercial and rental properties, ..the all of it. There is so much content, that you would not find a lot of it, by merely flying around...the total square miles is huge.  I was stunned to sit at 7:00 am at a seabase dock in an amphib, and I was hearing in great expansive stereo, environmental sounds like hooting owls, wolf cries, seagull calls,  this product adds uber immersion to the region, and ties in beautifully between the Orbx Regions.  They left the Fjords alone, because this product was out there, or being developed. So, adding this to your sim, does not overlap any other Orbx Region you have for the west coast and some interior. No, it completes it, in fact...

Edited by Sesquashtoo

See PM newtie and I will get you cleared in. The RTMM webmaster has set up some email id rules/blocks in an effort to stop bots/spammers from accessing the site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Norm RTMM

• Like 1

Should be all fixed up now newtie.. see pm 

Norm
(RTMM)

😁....that I could help put you in contact with each other...now, off to some bush flights...

Sherm

spacer.png

• Like 1