Sign in to follow this  
aerdt

FSX SP1-I'll wait and see

Guest iwantmydc3

GuysDon't get your hopes up-for one thing, whatever date MS announced for the patch (I don't even know what it is) be assured, it will be late. When it finally does get here, be assured, it will probably "break a few things along with fixing a few." Since FSX works sort of OK for me as I have things now, I really think I'll pass on the patch, for now anyway.

Guest nels

No probs, we'll let you know what its like first anyway so you don't have to go through that misery.Cheer up though mate, its only a simulation !

Guest Capn Afrika

LOL....yeah it's only a sim and I'm sure the guys at ACES will do a fine job with that patch.When it gets here, it gets here.:)

Why not give Aces the benefit of the doubt that they have a clue, and simply wait and see before making blanket speculatory statements that cannot be substantiated by you in any way shape or form.Slippery slope arguments tend to be just that, slippery slopes, and at the end of the day drag the argument (and the arguer) to the bottom of the valley for no valid reason.Nothing good can come out of such an attitiude or post.

Of course you'll wait and see, just like the rest of us:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

You know, Im really getting tired of reading post after post of this stuff. And I know I can ignore it and not read it, but it makes me wonder what those guys are like on a daily basis in REAL LIFE. This is a sim/game! We are being provided with a FREE patch, and even before it comes out negative attitudes abound.If anything, just relax and enjoy the fact that we are in a place that affords us the opportunity to fly a simulator, on a computer, in the comfort of a home.Better yet, do what I am doing - go to your local airfield and start working towards your private pilots certificate. If money is a factor, just go out and get to know some pilots, you never know.. they might take you up for a ride. After 10 minutes, your "patch" worries will be all gone, I assure you.Danon O.

Well said. Every other post seems to deal with speculation about SP1 or DX10. Let's just be patient, fly, work in the yard or do something else until SP1 hits.After all it's not WoW, but a flight sim.Pat